IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

2 hours ago, Super said:

Hope Wales stuff them.

Having spent 20 years in North Wales, I would normally be pro any team Wales plays, but I make an exception for Turkey having been in Cyprus when they invaded and saw what they did.

So, well done Wales you stuffed 'em (and I hope any other side that plays against them does the same).

Morrell plays for Wales, but not for Luton. Nagy plays for Hungary but not for City. There is something strange going on. In the olden days it was much more simple. Atyeo played 6 matches for England, scored 5 goals and was discarded. We need more of these international rejects playing for City. 

2 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

Robbie savage is such a cretin, needs a slap more than Ronaldo last night

My daughter works in a hotel in Swansea. Years ago Robbie Savage stayed there. I think when he was at Derby. He clicked his fingers at her to pour the jug of milk on the table into his coffee. She poured it into his lap! She swears to this day that it was an accident but I was so proud of her that day. 

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Very Marco Tardelli-esque that strike......but let's have it right, Switzerland are shit. Should stick to making fine chocolate and quality watches.

In fairness, very good sides make average sides look crap.

Really really like the balance of this Italian side right now. France and Italy both look very strong. 

Archived