IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

23 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The old football fans hooliganism v rugby fans high jinks revisited. Throwing up on trains and baring your arse to families doing their shopping is just jolly japes by the egg chasing fans - if it was football fans, bring back the birch.

Good point about rugby high jinks...when Gavin Henson joined Bath Rugby he was knocked out by a teammate in the Pig and Fiddle pub.....it was team bonding apparently ?

9 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Good point about rugby high jinks...when Gavin Henson joined Bath Rugby he was knocked out by a teammate in the Pig and Fiddle pub.....it was team bonding apparently ?

Anyone who has had the `pleasure` of sharing a train/pub/restaurant/anywhere with a load of pissed up Bath fans will know what it`s like.

2 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

very true.  Most games I have seen have been pretty entertaining.....apart from ....yes... England V Scotland. 

True. I'm not saying Hungary v France was the best game ever...for example this Portugal v Germany game is probably empirically superior. Just for me the added bit of Nagy and JP meant I found the Hungary game to be very enjoyable.

8 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Cracker this. If Portugal get the next goal.................

Best game so far, both teams are going for it. Can you imagine if England coming up against either of these two?

It would be embarrassing……..……:facepalm:

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Best game so far, both teams are going for it. Can you imagine if England coming up against either of these two?

It would be embarrassing……..……:facepalm:

Very good point, Germany France Italy Portugal will batter us.

The drive, passion and the will to get forward 

why oh why do we pick these type of managers.

3 hours ago, italian dave said:

He’s done ok to be fair. Nagy, that is. (And JP with his constant City references!)

He did ok but was at fault for France goal, shouldn’t have let the ball bounce. 

JP was a little over excited by AN

16 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

He did ok but was at fault for France goal, shouldn’t have let the ball bounce. 

JP was a little over excited by AN

In fairness, yes he or the full back should've put head to ball instead of letting it bounce but the 2 centre halves were nowhere to be seen...I thought Adam had a good game, put in a real shift. We have to keep him in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, Bannerman said:

Very good point, Germany France Italy Portugal will batter us.

The drive, passion and the will to get forward 

why oh why do we pick these type of managers.

Different style, but would also fancy Spain, Belgium and Holland to beat us as well. 

Germany so much energy in 30 degree heat today. We looked knackered in a cool day in the rain. What always annoys me about Germany is their style to me is the one that is most recognisable as a high tempo premiership match.

21 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Rashford not even in the box then. Got seconds remaining and there's no one in the box! We were better with Kane on the pitch. He was terrible, but bloody hell why bring on Rashford who has never been good down the middle instead of Calvert Lewin. Awful!

Just going through reading the posts on England. Same as you I’m at a loss as why rashford came on to play as a number 9 . He’s not a striker he’s a wide forward , he can’t play with his back to goal . Takes Foden off when he was making dangerous runs from out to in . Sterling did the square root of nothing. Southgate has his favourites & the FA like him because he’s a nice bloke. We’ll win bigger all with him in charge , he’s out of his depth. Somethings not right with Harry Kane , he’s either carrying a knock or this transfer speculation is playing on his mind. 
ffs southgate take the handbrake off .

rant over 

16 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Different style, but would also fancy Spain, Belgium and Holland to beat us as well. 

Germany so much energy in 30 degree heat today. We looked knackered in a cool day in the rain. What always annoys me about Germany is their style to me is the one that is most recognisable as a high tempo premiership match.

I agree, I could of named the ones you mentioned but it’s ends up like a shopping list ?. It shows how much is required in England’s game and GS in my opinion is not the man to take us forward 

Archived