IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

Yet, in two of their three games they've been decidedly average (at best). I'll take those odds.

And yet they find a way. Their interplay up front is excellent but not particularly threatening and they're vulnerable at the back.. especially to pace.......

Sounds familiar??

Just now, 2015 said:

If Czechs make the semi finals be prepared for maybe some bids for Kalas. Had a good Tournament

Even if he did get to the semi finals i can’t see anyone willing to pay north of £10 mill for him which no doubt we’d be after having paid £8mill ourselves - i may be wrong though..

Just now, 2015 said:

If Czechs make the semi finals be prepared for maybe some bids for Kalas. Had a good Tournament

They'll be interest whether they beat Denmark or not.  He's clearly a solid player at a better level than a mediocre Championship side.  

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

This has ruined a few narratives.

Better luck next time lads.

The knives will be out you can guarantee that. Lose on Tuesday and some of the usual posters will have the time if their lives. Win and Southgate got another easy run to the last 8……..lose after that and we’ve bottled it.

4 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Am I right in thinking he’s played every minute so far? CR have made a lot of subs in their games, so there can’t be many who have. 

Aye that's true, I'd actually forgotten that Denmark were in our side of the draw!

Also of course, 1 red card can change anything as we've just seem

6 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Think you have been watching a different game, even before the sending off they were well in this game. Managed it really well with the extra man. Good side.

Sending off changed game. Credit to them but they are a poor team.

8 minutes ago, The Bard said:

They'll be interest whether they beat Denmark or not.  He's clearly a solid player at a better level than a mediocre Championship side.  

Just goes to show it was the players around him, not Tomas.

He marked Memphis Depay out of the game tonight, for ****’s sake.

10 minutes ago, bris red said:

Even if he did get to the semi finals i can’t see anyone willing to pay north of £10 mill for him which no doubt we’d be after having paid £8mill ourselves - i may be wrong though..

I hope you’re right. We’re not exactly blessed with central defenders. We won’t have planned selling him and having cash to spend. There won’t be much time before the season starts. It will be an even more disastrous (on the pitch) decision as was the sale of Webster late in the window. 

Archived