IGNORED

Euro 2020 Fantasy Football - Otib League

Baba Yaga

Giving this a bump. Here is what my team looks like at the moment, quite an experienced team with lots of attacking players, scored around 170 international goals between them all, possibly not all playing for the greatest of teams and if the starting xi don't play then I have a pretty awful bench as back up which could be a problem. Not sure if my captain choice is ideal but Mbappe did the business in Munich against Bayern a few months ago so now I am hoping he can do the same against the German national team.

team1.png

Me too. 

After many years of mid table mediocrity in the Official FPL game, this year I had the Midas touch for the first half of the season. Got Bruno and DCL in nice and early and after Gameweek 20, I was inside the top 400 places overall. However, the old me resurfaced in the second half of the season and I finished up about 18.5k in the end.

Looking forward to this one, the platform looks quite decent. 

3 hours ago, Hamdon Mart said:

Me too. 

After many years of mid table mediocrity in the Official FPL game, this year I had the Midas touch for the first half of the season. Got Bruno and DCL in nice and early and after Gameweek 20, I was inside the top 400 places overall. However, the old me resurfaced in the second half of the season and I finished up about 18.5k in the end.

Looking forward to this one, the platform looks quite decent. 

The highlight of my fantasy football career was getting about 110th out of 4m, but that was for one week only definitely not after 20 weeks (I did win my works league overall that year but it was out of less than 20 I think). Haven't played for a few years now so hopefully I have saved up good luck for all that time and do ok.

No England players for me to start off with, will be interesting to see if that's a good or bad thing, there are quite a few we don't really know if they will be starting or not which doesn't help.

54 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

You do realise points aren't awarded for most chances missed? (Werner ?)

Backing him in a German style system. Also back him to come good next season, good data on strikers who took a season to get going, Werner’s data is good bar the conversion rate

^ The strategy of going for players who play for the top clubs is usually what I go for, and especially in this tournament where Spain, Italy, Netherlands, England etc are at home in the group stages I think it will work quite well. 

As for Werner if he comes good then both of you guys look like geniuses. Will be interesting to see which players stand out in the group of death.

Have made my team a bit more sensible now as I noticed one of my players was doubtful (de Ligt) when seeing how many people have joined the league (26 so not doing too badly).

Put in Lukaku, Mount & Wijndal (never heard of him but looks likely to play)

Taken out Arnautovic & Jota (to save cash)

3 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Well, I've somehow managed to find myself in second place after Matchday 1. Cue the inevitable free fall.

I was 2nd before yesterday's matches (peaked too early) but have now fallen to 9th. Shame for me Mbappe was offside for the goal and assist last night as that would have been pts. So far I am probably most pleased with Yarmalenko scoring because I thought I may have made a dodgy pick there.

Need to make free transfers before 2pm when the next game begins.

Archived