IGNORED

Royal Ascot

slartibartfast

Just now, slartibartfast said:

Anyone doing any good ?  I've had a couple of Withdrawns (annoying), had one winner (today) and a couple of places...........a lot of double figure winners, this week, not great !

Not a single winner ??

13 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

It's been a long time since I placed a bet at the high street bookies. Am I right that you no longer pay a tax on either your initial bet or on your winnings? 

Yep, that went yonks ago. I haven't been in a bookies for years, I punt on line, after a pretty crap Ascot, it all came right today, they even paid me out for a horse that was later demoted to second !  Four winners :clap:

10 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Yep, that went yonks ago. I haven't been in a bookies for years, I punt on line, after a pretty crap Ascot, it all came right today, they even paid me out for a horse that was later demoted to second !  Four winners :clap:

The Milky Bars are on you!

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’s not exactly fair RS…………:cool2:

i found i dont lose so much doing it this way ?  my vast knowledge in horses is so good,i look to see how many are running and text her to pick a number. dont bet very often,once or twice at the big events as gambling isnt really my thing

Archived