IGNORED

New Away Kit Launched

elhombrecito

I like it, also like the central badge. Always difficult to make shirts different. 

One thing that stands out, and it always does, it's a shame they don't do an option without the sponsors logo. I know it brings in loads and it would defeat the object, but this one specially would look so much better.

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Too busy & don’t like the central badge. Don’t see why some are pissy about the blue . It’s more of a electric blue, hardly gas blue. 
I won’t buying it anyway ?‍♂️

like the shorts though 

it's cyan…

10 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Too busy & don’t like the central badge. Don’t see why some are pissy about the blue . It’s more of a electric blue, hardly gas blue. 
I won’t buying it anyway ?‍♂️

like the shorts though 

*according to Wikipedia Electric Blue is very similar to cyan…I always think of electric blue to be a darker blue. 

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

One thing I don't get is why they've not asked (or insisted) that the sponsor logo be monochrome as well.

A decision has clearly been made to change the badge from the red and white, to a black and white one. Presumably because it was felt that looked better. 

But there's still a great slab of red vinyl in the centre of the shirt? It seems strange that the sponsor couldn't be persuaded to allow the red square to be white, and then leave the M as negative space.

They managed it on one of the keeper kits last year. I had the same issue with the purple kit, felt the red logo ruined it

Quite like this, black and cyan goes well but don’t like the central badge. Won’t be one I buy, still got 2 keeper shirts from last year that haven’t seen a game yet!

interesting design choices, perhaps the home kit will look like the centenary year too… with white shorts and socks!

Shorts ok, shirt would be 100% better in white and would be far easier to identify on the pitch.

Still amazes me that when we talk about working on the small margins, down to measuring the height of the grass, we ignore things like kit colour. 

The white/black away kit also always looked smart back in the day….visions of Tom, Cheese, Taints and Highbury et al. 

2 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Shorts ok, shirt would be 100% better in white and would be far easier to identify on the pitch.

Still amazes me that when we talk about working in the small margins, down to measuring the height of the grass, we ignore things like kit colour. 

The white/black away kit also always looked smart back in the day….visions of Tom, Cheese, Taints and Highbury et al. 

Does it look better with inverted colours then? 

image.png

Archived