IGNORED

New Away Kit Launched

elhombrecito

54 minutes ago, Sturny said:

622E564E-FDDD-4646-B54F-F700220AA9DB.thumb.png.31f8b669b8e1588b71f93cc566f55528.png

I don’t know lads, it just doesn’t sit right with me at all. The central badge, the cyan. Hoping it grows on me! 

I like it. However the Hummel should be above the badge. Looks weird that way round!

13 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

That may be the most impressively bollocks marketing statement I’ve ever seen ??

92019D06-4015-4C69-BE3B-550E6F6D411F.jpeg

I'm not a huge fan of the new kit, but at least with Hummel we get our 'own' kits, rather than the tacky template efforts from Puma, Adidas, et al (see: the vile Star Trek kit)

PS loved the video, made me homesick for Bristol

12 hours ago, maxjak said:

Give me the green and purple away kit every time................but of course, then they wouldn't make enough money on replicas ?

No x 1 million

When the original Purple and Lime kit was announced (parachutists landing on the pitch at the last home game), the crowd let rip with a chant of "What the ******* hell is that?"

We only like it because of one game

It's like a really old joke now

3 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

No x 1 million

When the original Purple and Lime kit was announced (parachutists landing on the pitch at the last home game), the crowd let rip with a chant of "What the ******* hell is that?"

Most traditions start from one main event, I love the purple and lime.

1 hour ago, elhombrecito said:

This one was pretty close!

image.png

Which is another way of saying "They didn't".....

Not sold on the badge placement.  If we're looking at the same for the home shirt, and particularly if they go for a red and white two tone badge then we could just end up looking like bad Iron Man Cos-players!

image.png.15b3d566cb8ad6bdbf7b61cd97d5f59f.pngimage.png.9bac0880ecb01331341a76e4473e9125.png 

Still.....it's one way of adding some steel into the team!

3 hours ago, SecretSam said:

No x 1 million

No, I really like the purple and lime because it is  rarely seen, if at all, by other clubs and is therefore associated with our club.

The colours also stand out well on the pitch, unlike black.

Just been down there and saw it 'in the flesh' - to my jaded eyeballs it isn't that bad (aside from the central badge, which may be irrational of me but I hate on football shirts).

The black/grey training top is a thing of beauty however, so my hard earned has gone on that instead

11 hours ago, SecretSam said:

No x 1 million

Boo!...................?

On 18/06/2021 at 14:13, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Just been down there and saw it 'in the flesh' - to my jaded eyeballs it isn't that bad (aside from the central badge, which may be irrational of me but I hate on football shirts).

The black/grey training top is a thing of beauty however, so my hard earned has gone on that instead

A bit vain to quote myself, but the training top has a hole in it so will be going back for another one tomorrow!

Archived