IGNORED

Early pre-season polls

RedNachos

Polls:  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Re questions 5 and 6.

I think we need to sign in a variety of positions, and can't really pick a priority. I put ACM as last couple of seasons it's been the supply to the strikers that's been lacking.

I've not been following transfer rumours this off-season. I've therefore no idea who we've been linked with or haven't been linked with so honestly am not 100% sure who these blokes are that you've listed. I put King, because he's a King.

I'd have preferred an extra "I'm not confident but he seems alright for now" option on Pearson.

• Like 2

Interesting poll this Nacho thanks. Great to see the overwhelming support NP has from the fanbase (so far from limited responses), that we are all pretty much agreed on what our transfer priorities should be and that by the sounds of it they chime with what NP is trying to do too.

Could be a really interesting summer this.

9 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Re questions 5 and 6.

I think we need to sign in a variety of positions, and can't really pick a priority. I put ACM as last couple of seasons it's been the supply to the strikers that's been lacking.

I've not been following transfer rumours this off-season. I've therefore no idea who we've been linked with or haven't been linked with so honestly am not 100% sure who these blokes are that you've listed. I put King, because he's a King.

I'd have preferred an extra "I'm not confident but he seems alright for now" option on Pearson.

I put down RB as a priority because right now, we don’t have one and I’m yet to be convinced Vyner has what it takes at this level. Big season for him next year. 

• Like 1

On 18/06/2021 at 06:52, WirralRobin said:

Interesting poll this Nacho thanks. Great to see the overwhelming support NP has from the fanbase (so far from limited responses), that we are all pretty much agreed on what our transfer priorities should be and that by the sounds of it they chime with what NP is trying to do too.

Could be a really interesting summer this.

Wonder if you still think this?