IGNORED

Torquay vs Hartelpool Playoff Final 2pm BT Sports 1

Unan

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Vile.

I can understand a little if they’ve ran on to celebrate with their players. But they’ve just ran straight over to Torquay fans gloating and starting on Torquay players...

Remind me of some club down the road.

I wanted Torquay to win, but I can't begrudge Hartlepool enjoying their moment. What a game. I feel like I've just watched a real game of football and I feel drained.

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

I can understand a little if they’ve ran on to celebrate with their players. But they’ve just ran straight over to Torquay fans gloating and starting on Torquay players...

Oh, did this happen? Not great then.

14 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Us? Isn't that pretty much what we did vs Palace?

37 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

In all fairness I’ve seen our lot do the exact same thing and at least twice v the sags

25 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Us? Isn't that pretty much what we did vs Palace?

Hush yourself - you'll be cancelled for being truthful.

There are idiots amongst the majority of fanbases, unfortunately, Torquay fans thought they were Billy Big Bollocks when they played Bath City a couple of years ago.  

6 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Hush yourself - you'll be cancelled for being truthful.

There are idiots amongst the majority of fanbases, unfortunately, Torquay fans thought they were Billy Big Bollocks when they played Bath City a couple of years ago.  

and at Weston 2 yrs ago

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

I’m not sure we can say much when it comes to pitch invasions mate ?

Archived