IGNORED

Torquay vs Hartelpool Playoff Final 2pm BT Sports 1

Unan

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

Hartlepool fans are real scummy aren’t they?

Yes, particularly Stelling who'll be more unbearable than ever. Goes on about his Hartlepool ad nauseam but at the first opportunity he leaves the place and now lives in leafy Hampshire. Bloody hypocrite.

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

Hush yourself - you'll be cancelled for being truthful.

There are idiots amongst the majority of fanbases, unfortunately, Torquay fans thought they were Billy Big Bollocks when they played Bath City a couple of years ago.  

And Chippenham Town

… but they soon disappeared in their own home end when 20 or so Saggies invaded it a few years back. Was like the parting of the Red Sea. 

Typical of most mobs, always ‘up for it’ until the odds swing in the opponents favour.

Vast majority of Torquay fans though are great. 

34 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Jesus. Just watched some of those Twater videos on the Bristol Post and they just look like a small group of chanting chav blokes at a bus stop in Millenium Square. Christ.  That image embarrasses football.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/hartlepool-fans-take-over-bristol-5552315?utm_source=bristol_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

2 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Ha ha, call that a mob, I reckon that would embarrass the fewers . Typical BP click bait overkill, and the excitable HU twitter mongers..........taken over your center ? Don't think so, pal !

4 hours ago, jayjay said:

Yes, particularly Stelling who'll be more unbearable than ever. Goes on about his Hartlepool ad nauseam but at the first opportunity he leaves the place and now lives in leafy Hampshire. Bloody hypocrite.

You support Bristol City and you now live in Pembrokeshire ... Stelling supports Hartlepool and he now lives in Hampshire - you think he’s a “hypocrite” - what have I missed?! ??

Always had a soft spot for Torquay  - they were the first bunch of supporters that I heard at a game chanting "you dirty Northern Bastards" at US :laugh: - some 40 - 50 years ago (Not saying they were the first just the first I heard at a game)

15 hours ago, handsofclay said:

I wasn't alone then, that's exactly the point where I lost the stream. 

Same with me, hesgoal used to be great, but the last year it has been doing this sort of thing a lot. I think it a timing thing, as far as they are concerned the match had finished.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Unbelievably (or perhaps not these days) the ref who cost Torquay the game has just been promoted into the list of Football League referees.

I can imagine the Torquay fans breathing a huge sigh of relief that they didn't get promoted now. Their goals for column will now look a lot  healthier next season.  

17 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

I can imagine the Torquay fans breathing a huge sigh of relief that they didn't get promoted now. Their goals for column will now look a lot  healthier next season.  

Conversely Hartlepool will be praying he refs them on a regular basis..

Archived