IGNORED

I feel I have failed in my duties as a Bristol City follower

Brain disengaged about the play off final at Ashton Gate.

6,066 footy fans headed to Ashton Gate

I should have put a note on their message boards if your coming by train,get your train tickets issued to Parson Street.

Which could have lead to "LARGE" footfall  for Parson Street train station

Opportunity lost,hope you all forgive me?:fingerscrossed:

57 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I shouldn’t worry John, it was Hartlepool.

They probably all flew.

Some flew and immediately got back on the plane again to go home. 

Bless me, OTIB, for I too have failed as a Bristol City follower (one for the Catholics, here) / I have sinned. It is 27 years since my last away game, 14 years since my last home game, and only about ten minutes since my last post on otib saying something beastly about LJ. I am truly sorry for all the away games I couldn't be arsed to go to and all the home games I have moaned about everything and barely sang a hymn of praise.

I thank you, Bristol City, for loving/entertaining me, I am sorry for all the games I couldn't be arsed to get to, and all the moaning I have moaned at the ones I did, and I am sorry for not loving you like what @Hampshire Red loves you. Help me to support like @Hampshire Red and not moan/sin again.

Amen.

Ps. Pull yer finger out Nige, and sign them 8 - 10 players you said you'd sign. Cheers.

MoP; i think you need to see a shrink.

As of now these Euros are dividing opinion as much as you hope to; THree teams have played two games and had 3 or less shots on Target; Finland (2), Slovakia (2) and England (3)

Tell me what is there love about these stats and others may wish to read your constructive football comments - or not

Archived