IGNORED

The most rumoured City XI

Mr X

With it being transfer rumour season at the moment it got me thinking of the best starting XI of players who City were rumoured to be interested in signing across a number of years but never did. To start with Akos Buzsaky and Barry Bannan would have to be in contention?

1 minute ago, ralphindevon said:

Well I know Alan Curbishley will be the manager

Shall we go for Michael Appleton as assistant manager then? Been linked enough since Ashton disgraced us with his presence. 

1 hour ago, Offside said:

I recall years ago Darren Caskey being repeatedly linked to us. Then he joined us on loan and was over-weight and crap. 

I was about to say the same about Sean McCarthy... Linked every summer if memory serves, irrespective as to who was manager. Past it by the time we got him.

2 minutes ago, RedEd73 said:

I was about to say the same about Sean McCarthy... Linked every summer if memory serves, irrespective as to who was manager. Past it by the time we got him.

You obviously weren’t at Deepdale at the end of that season when we were head to head with the Hornets for the right to be champions - McCarthy notched early on and we dared to dream ...

Archived