IGNORED

10 German bombers

Robin-hugh-blind

5 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

People who read the thread will come to their own conclusions, but afaic you're talking rubbish.

I hope you enjoy talking to anyone on here who finds you interesting enough to converse with.

I doubt there will be that many apart from your miniscule non-footy clique, and I certainly won't be one of them.

Enjoy your evening and please sleep well later.

Are you still quoting me? Is this the 4th or 5th time you've walked away?

Again with the personal insults. I couldn't give a shit what you and your band of far right liars think. ?

Have a lovely week.

2 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Are you still quoting me? Is this the 4th or 5th time you've walked away?

Again with the personal insults. I couldn't give a shit what you and your band of far right liars think. ?

Have a lovely week.

I was being too kind calling you a bore, you're clearly an immature idiot as well.

On OTIB since the start and you're the very first poster I'm putting on ignore.

No loss whatsoever as we're primarily here to talk about City and everyone will have noticed you almost never do.

Goodbye.

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I was being too kind calling you a bore, you're clearly an immature idiot as well.

No loss whatsoever as we're primarily here to talk about City and everyone will have noticed you almost never do.

Goodbye.

Oh no! I'm on ignore. ?

I talk about City, but get fed up with the negativity surrounding my team. It's fun with politics/Rovers/international football, depressing when it's City. 

Anyway there's no way you'll be reading this, you're not a liar after all, so you have a wonderful life ?

20 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Goodbye.

You got the far right jibe. The poster is my first and only ignore. Its an ever growing club. Welcome. Attack the post not the poster. The posters posts are arseholes. 

7 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

You got the far right jibe. The poster is my first and only ignore. Its an ever growing club. Welcome. Attack the post not the poster. The posters posts are arseholes. 

Haha, he insulted and attacked me in every single post, but of course you only noticed the one single jibe I threw at him. Which wasn't even a jibe as it's true.

It's a theme with you though. Ignore all the faults in people like Tommy Robinson or meatheads singing "10 German Bombers" but attack your own teams players for kneeling for 3 seconds. All while claiming you're a leftie.

You are laughably transparent and it's hilarious that you think you fool anyone.

This thread!!

Sums up for me all that’s wrong with the dialogue in this country and, I guess the world in general, at the moment.

Doesn’t matter if you’re left or right, or think you’re left or right or not left or right…

It’s (often extreme) views on either-side of the spectrum, deep-rooted opinions and prejudices, usually deep dissatisfaction and all too often the complete inability to consider a view point other than you’re own.

Wonder how much further the world will push the opposite ends of the spectrum till something happens for us to meet in the middle again.

I know in threads like this everyone comes away pissed off with each other, but to put a positive slant on it, debates like this are actually healthy. I like to wade in sometimes because I know my view will be challenged and I get to test how clear I am on my own position. My first post was overboard because I got wound up by the opening post ("lest we forget"). I then come away absolutely clear on what I think. I'm sure there will be posts where I agree with Nogbad on stuff and that's the way it should be.

1 hour ago, Alessandro said:

This thread!!

Sums up for me all that’s wrong with the dialogue in this country and, I guess the world in general, at the moment.

Doesn’t matter if you’re left or right, or think you’re left or right or not left or right…

It’s (often extreme) views on either-side of the spectrum, deep-rooted opinions and prejudices, usually deep dissatisfaction and all too often the complete inability to consider a view point other than you’re own.

Wonder how much further the world will push the opposite ends of the spectrum till something happens for us to meet in the middle again.

Thing is, is that I don’t see questioning ‘idiotic’ behaviour (which I think singing about WW2, imitating Hitler and making Nazi salutes very much is - to put it mildly) as ‘extreme’. It’s just middle of the road decency to me and I would expect all people of all political persuasions who are fair to middling to agree.  Are people who have valid arguments against such behaviour (and facts to back it up in this case) supposed to just let these views go unchallenged for fear of being labelled ‘lefty loonies’ or trouble makers on here? Maybe for a more peaceful board we should but I for one won’t. Quite understand the calls for posts like this to be moved to other areas of the site mind. 

1 hour ago, lenred said:

Thing is, is that I don’t see questioning ‘idiotic’ behaviour (which I think singing about WW2, imitating Hitler and making Nazi salutes very much is - to put it mildly) as ‘extreme’. It’s just middle of the road decency to me and I would expect all people of all political persuasions who are fair to middling to agree.  Are people who have valid arguments against such behaviour (and facts to back it up in this case) supposed to just let these views go unchallenged for fear of being labelled ‘lefty loonies’ or trouble makers on here? Maybe for a more peaceful board we should but I for one won’t. Quite understand the calls for posts like this to be moved to other areas of the site mind. 

To be honest although I don’t necessarily disagree with you, you’ve kind of proved my point.

You can make your point without the need for generalised labelling of the opposite as ‘idiotic’. That may well be the case in your opinion, but as long as you are calling them idiotic then you’re going to get the generalised reaction in return you talk about (leftie loonie) and so the circle goes on…

4 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

To be honest although I don’t necessarily disagree with you, you’ve kind of proved my point.

You can make your point without the need for generalised labelling of the opposite as ‘idiotic’. That may well be the case in your opinion, but as long as you are calling them idiotic then you’re going to get the generalised reaction in return you talk about (leftie loonie) and so the circle goes on…

Well no I haven’t proved your point  because the action is idiotic and agreeing with it is idiotic.  That’s just common decency and most decent minded people of whatever political persuasion would agree.
If you’re talking / debating something more nuanced then fair enough, that’s a different case, but in this particular case it’s not. Sometimes you have to say it as it is and if that offends then so be it. 

7 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Left.

Right.

Being called far right does matter.

Out of order.

Same team of posters can't deal with challenge.

Again.

And.

Again.

7 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Left or right? I don’t particularly give a shite.

Let’s talk football.

I think @Lew-T wins the poetry challenge quite comfortably there :P

• The topic was locked

I didn't intend or foresee the division and heated comments. 

I did post drunk (something I'll try not to do again ?

I've taken some relevent views on board but I would still sing it personally. I guess I just don't like the banning approach to something that is a bit of a tradition for me (England away and 10 GB's) 

Each to there own I guess, can get a bit silly on here at times. 

Topic is locked hence new post! 

Archived