IGNORED

Scooter

Cowshed

RIP Scooter. Condolences to all his family and friends. He was great mates with my ex son in law Pete Davies, another one we lost far too early. There is some great support in that stand in the sky. Best wishes from all Petes ex family.

RIP Paul, we used to have some great times playing for the city supporters club team in the Bath league. We had some right tasty games up on Landsdown when the Gas were playing at Twerton. It was like red rag to a Bull when we would all turn up to take teams on all in our smart city kits!

Great lad and so friendly.

He will be sadly missed.

R.I.P. Scoot.

This man had been there and got the t-shirt.

So many good memories with you mucker from travelling and drinking with you.

Away days will never be the same!.

Ive been asked from the lads at Sparta Prague to post this as well-
Requiscat in pace Paul “Scooter “.

Thank you for meet and nice times with you.

One time we will meet again.

CITY BOYS-SPARTA PRAHA.

Only knew him to say hello to, was so glad he was around at Swindon away 6/7 years ago. Was on the bus home today and he just popped in my head and I just found this thread. 
A true legend of our time. Pretty sure the Willem II fans have a flag with him on. 
sorely missed and condolences to family and (many) friends. 
RIP Scooter x

15 minutes ago, willem ii said:

Today we celebrated the life of Scooter at the Willem II stadium, because legends never die!

image.png

Now that is what you call true respect. Respect that doesn’t come easily and has to be earned. 
? ? ? 

1 hour ago, willem ii said:

Today we celebrated the life of Scooter at the Willem II stadium, because legends never die!

image.png

Paul and I grew up together and have stayed friends for forty years. I can see why he always spoke so highly of you lads, this is a great tribute to a wonderful man.

On 29/06/2021 at 20:39, willem ii said:

image.png

Don't really understand the link with Willem II, but that is fantastic tbf.

RIP Scooter, you will obviously be greatly missed.

Big send off, huge turn out, pyro and flags of course and a few lads as well there from other clubs celebrating the mans life. Briefly spoke to Scooters and Taras family. They said it would have been exactly what Scooter would have wanted. 

Archived