IGNORED

Luke Shaw

The Bard

Just read some quotes about him and Mourinho which sent the alarm bells ringing.  Apparently he ignores Mourinho. However, he's allowed himself to be quoted about him and let out that this has been discussed by his England team mates.  

Would've been better to have said nothing. 

7 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Just read some quotes about him and Mourinho which sent the alarm bells ringing.  Apparently he ignores Mourinho. However, he's allowed himself to be quoted about him and let out that this has been discussed by his England team mates.  

Would've been better to have said nothing. 

We won’t be signing him then. 
#wrongdna

:disapointed2se:

Just now, Robbored said:

Player ignores manager shocker :shocking:

Personally I can’t see the relevance Bard………..:cool2:

Err he's not ignoring him is he?

He's setting himself up by drawing attention to their history. 

Can't think Southgate will send him up for media duties again

It does seem like Mourinho has always had a vendetta against Shaw. I feel for him a bit, suffered a horrible injury and then being snubbed by his manager to go with it.

Easy to forget he's still only 25 as he's been around so long now, he could still have another couple of tournaments in him for England if he continues to improve.

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

It does seem like Mourinho has always had a vendetta against Shaw. I feel for him a bit, suffered a horrible injury and then being snubbed by his manager to go with it.

Easy to forget he's still only 25 as he's been around so long now, he could still have another couple of tournaments in him for England if he continues to improve.

I hear what you're saying and I wish I shared your optimism. Obviously Mourinho sounds like he acted like a complete c***. However, Shaw does not convince me as a player. He looks like he's just playing on autopilot. I hope he doesn't play tomorrow put it that way. It's a game for players with the strongest mentalities.  Players with big game mentalities. 

As I read it Mourinho pointed out that Shaw's crossing from corners etc was dire in the last England match - to be honest that is 100% correct, we had Kane, Maguire and Stones in the box at every dead ball situation and Shaw never beat the first defender once. 

Shaw got asked a question and he answered it, it’s not like he brought up Jose himself. Jose does seem to comment on Shaw a lot like Souness and Pogba. Otherwise just says he’s able to ignore was jose says now. Don’t really see a problem with what he said. 

Even now he still looks like he is carrying to much weight for me - i think this was one of Jose big issues with him the fact he never was properly fit at United. As i said just looking at him he certainly looks too heavy.

In my opinion Shaw was treated disgracefully by Mourinho while at United. He singled him out for nasty public criticism time and time again. It's obviously affected him mentally. I say fair play to him for going public himself now by saying he's had enough as Mourinho clearly and unfairly still has some deep-rooted issues with him. To be honest I'm actually glad that Jose has had a taste of his own medicine for once.

Jose had a vendetta against him, Jose is a bully and always has 1 player who ends up a scapegoat for his own shortcomings 

Shaw at United and Ali at spurs being the latest 2,

He is a dinosaur who's coaching methods no longer work,

Shaw is right to call out the hypocrisy 

Archived