IGNORED

Tommy

Desso

1 hour ago, Desso said:

Is Tommy, the Swedish guy, still banned. Haven't seen his posts lately.

What a coincidence, only the other day I was going to ask what had happened to @bristolcitysweden

I didn't know he was banned - a shame he isn't around to comment on the Euros, especially should we beat Germany and meet up in the semi-finals.

3 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

What a coincidence, only the other day I was going to ask what had happened to @bristolcitysweden

I didn't know he was banned - a shame he isn't around to comment on the Euros, especially should we beat Germany and meet up in the semi-finals.

Well, I thought he was banned a while ago, but I could be wrong. Sometimes, his posts could be a bit random but funny as well.

9 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Tommy is my hero! 

Un ban the Swedish one!!! If he is indeed banned!

Skol!

There's probably a limit to the times you can get banned before you're banned permanently!!

I wouldn't blame the mods for permanently banning him with the hassle he causes them sometimes.

That being said, hope he is well.

7 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Having met him, he's a decent lad and a character. Say no to forum cancel culture, unless truly extreme (racism, etc). We need characters in this world, less of the bland please.

Yep, you can always set ignore on if you need to take a break from someone.

If we were all the same the forum would be a very boring place.

Tommy is one of the individuals that helps make it interesting, entertaining and occasionally completely baffling!

On 28/06/2021 at 15:41, Taz said:

There's probably a limit to the times you can get banned before you're banned permanently!!

I wouldn't blame the mods for permanently banning him with the hassle he causes them sometimes.

That being said, hope he is well.

I'm sure he's been banned and then given another chance multiple times over the years

On 28/06/2021 at 15:57, NOTBLUE said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion,including Tommy,as random as it sometimes is.

It wasn't his opinion that was the problem he used to get drunk and then post absolute rubbish on here for hours

On 28/06/2021 at 16:58, Mr Popodopolous said:

Disappointing if he's banned, enjoyed his take.

Still seems able to login periodically?

He'd only have himself to blame, he's been given many more chances than other banned posters. 

Having a look at his profile it seems he's not posted for months, that shows how much his little fan club really miss him.

12 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I'm sure he's been banned and then given another chance multiple times over the years

It wasn't his opinion that was the problem he used to get drunk and then post absolute rubbish on here for hours

He'd only have himself to blame, he's been given many more chances than other banned posters. 

Having a look at his profile it seems he's not posted for months, that shows how much his little fan club really miss him.

I don't really think it is about fan clubs. Tommy is a character. I completely understand why he gets under some people's skin,but I enjoy his randomness.I would also like to see Aizoon back on here,and he is another one that isn't everyone's cup of tea.Some people like the forum to have a straighter edge and some people like a bit of a quirkier  side.

Archived