IGNORED

Tennis

E.G.Red

I wonder if anyone can confirm whether Canadian-born Rumanian-fathered Chinese-mothered British tennis starlet Emma Radacanu has just finished her A levels?  I heard a rumour that this was so but having just watched her match I wasn’t entirely clear from the commentary whether it was the case, as it was barely mentioned.

Also is it true that a member of the working class was spotted within the vicinity of the All England Club but has been frogmarched off the premises having failed the minimum front teeth size test, and being unable to say “Oh I say” convincingly?

13 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I wonder if anyone can confirm whether Canadian-born Rumanian-fathered Chinese-mothered British tennis starlet Emma Radacanu has just finished her A levels?  I heard a rumour that this was so but having just watched her match I wasn’t entirely clear from the commentary whether it was the case, as it was barely mentioned.

Also is it true that a member of the working class was spotted within the vicinity of the All England Club but has been frogmarched off the premises having failed the minimum front teeth size test, and being unable to say “Oh I say” convincingly?

Has she? I wasn't sure! ?

Who was that bloke, he was getting rather annoying. Great result though. 

I went last Friday when the weather was stunning. Still one of the best sporting events in the world. Love the place. Kate Middleton was about 5 metres away from me on Court 14 before she got ushered to Centre. 

Shame so many of the show courts you now need a ticket for though. Will definitely be trying to get one of those next year. 

Archived