IGNORED

Nuno to Spurs

E.G.Red

7 hours ago, marcofisher said:

Is he not his agent too?

Mendez is Nunos agent but the wolves owner also owns a stake in Mendes’s agency or is very closely linked. 

the stake in the agency was not directly owned by the wolves owner but by a company owned by its chairman, and that's how they do not infringe the rules.

Wolves have been able to sign players above there status from Mendes’s agency for years due to the owner/chairman having a company that has a stake in the agency. 

I reckon he'll do alright. He's supposed to be a firm hand but a very positive influence too. Surely he'll instil a happier environment and a less conservative tactical approach.

I'd imagine he'd like to bring a few Wolves players to Spurs. Coady, Neves, Jiminez and Traore would all fit in nicely and Spurs need extra in those positions.

I see him a solid pair of hands., which is probably the best Spurs could hope for given the number of rejections.

I don't think he'll blow people way with spectacular football or spectacular results but I reckon he'll get them challenging on the fringes of the top four. Unfortunately for Spurs, that's probably their maximum level at the moment. I can't see it being enough for Kane. 

Archived