IGNORED

Robins TV

davidoldfart

10 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

I think they stream every home game under normal circumstances unless it's on Sky?

For a cost of course.

I thought it was only outside the UK pre pandemic?

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I thought it was only outside the UK pre pandemic?

That is correct - i am sure it iss something to do with EFL rules ,which changed due to the pandemic ,but would help clubs income streams if it coulkd be continued.

• Admin
43 minutes ago, davidoldfart said:

Anyone know if Robins TV will be streaming matches 21/22 season with many fans over a certain age and vulnerable not being able to attend AG.

I wouldn't expect so, it will revert back to pre covid times

3 hours ago, vicky10 said:

That is correct - i am sure it iss something to do with EFL rules ,which changed due to the pandemic ,but would help clubs income streams if it coulkd be continued.

Can't see it happening, they want as many fans in the stadium as possible, it's only worth it for people outside the country because they aren't likely to come to the stadium so might as well get some money from them for something the club have to do anyway.

• Admin
58 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Perhaps it would be an option if a game was to be a sell out? 

Unless demand went crazy and didn't really for either of the Manchester games I wouldn't imagine there being enough demand

If we got a sell out it would most likely be covered on TV anyway as likely a big game

7 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Not sure if asked elsewhere, is the celtic game on Robins TV if someone already has a subscription, or do we have to buy the super game match epic bundles?

Yes it on Robins TV. £10 per match or £20 for 3. 

Edit: My answer probably hasn’t helped, reading back through your question. 

Yeh it's not clear if the friendlies are included in the £140 overseas pass that I have. 

Evidence to suggest they might be is that the £140 pass is an annual pass rather than a season pass. It's basically always live so long as you've paid. It covers everything that is club produced as well - which these games are.

But, cup games aren't included, there's no mention of it in the Celtic game press releases...so maybe it's not.

Honestly I expect it's not meant to be included, but RobinsTV normally doesn't do very well at distinguishing this sort of thing.

I'm going to log on for ko and see...if it's on then great, if not then I'll quickly buy the friendlies pass.

1 hour ago, Lordofthebling said:

Not sure if asked elsewhere, is the celtic game on Robins TV if someone already has a subscription, or do we have to buy the super game match epic bundles?

1 minute ago, Sniper said:

I only used Robins TV last year so suggest that things will revert back to pre-covid, if so if you're not outside the UK what games can you watch?

I don't think you can watch any, it will be just like the pre covid season's

Archived