IGNORED

Watching at home or pub Saturday ?

bcfc01

14 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Been to Sandford and got my Cheddar Valley cider, neighbour has a covered area in the garden with the tv set up...what could possibly go wrong ?

Neighbour finds out you are having an affair with his Mum, Wife & Daughter ?

22 hours ago, PhilC said:

Sheppys eh??? Didn't know that existed. Do any supermarkets stock that? Unfortunately Thatchers zero is really below par. Bland and too sweet. I'll be interested in trying the Guinness Zero too, thanks @forbespm.

I actually really rate Heineken zero compared to most of the other zero beers I've tried.

I really recommend Birra Moretti zero. It's class and I literally can't tell the difference. Also stocked in Sainsbury's on Winterstoke Road, by the way.

I has a taste of Thatchers Zero this week and thought it was quite tart (sharp). I usually drink Haze or Rose.

And i'm not too interested in watching England. It will be on and I'm watching at home after a busy week at work serving everyone buying stuff for the match.

After years of the 'Its Coming home' hype I really want it to happen to draw a line under all that. But to be frank if we don't do it this time when will the next chance on home soil be?

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

It was to do with a vote of no confidence in the then chairman - a coup in other words. Add to that a huge drop in income due to covid restrictions and the club became unviable. No choice but to close down at the time.

You must have a lot of empathy with a chairman of social club getting no confidence from its members ?

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

Been to Sandford and got my Cheddar Valley cider, neighbour has a covered area in the garden with the tv set up...what could possibly go wrong ?

You get electrocuted during a thunderstorm whilst downing Cheddar Valley whilst watching England win (hopefully).
Not a bad way to go mate ........  mite c u down AG next season?

One of the best England games I went to with you was Italia 90 and Platt scoring v Belgium in Bologna.
Mad days...

2 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

You get electrocuted during a thunderstorm whilst downing Cheddar Valley whilst watching England win (hopefully).
Not a bad way to go mate ........  mite c u down AG next season?

One of the best England games I went to with you was Italia 90 and Platt scoring v Belgium in Bologna.
Mad days...

Mad days indeed....good memories...hopefully see you next season ???????

37 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So, @swanker what did you order, did you enjoy it and are you going there again on Wednesday?

#crowdfunding

Tandoori mixed grill with a garlic naan washed down with a nice bottle of Italian wine and I got home in time. 
will be watching from home in the week, got to keep tabs on the waistline ?

21 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Forgot to get a photo for you Dave but rest assured the food was lush as always. And one ice cold can of Fosters for each of the England goals! Can’t get much better than that!

You can.

With pretty much anything that isn't Fosters.

52 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Forgot to get a photo for you Dave but rest assured the food was lush as always. And one ice cold can of Fosters for each of the England goals! Can’t get much better than that!

I think my response has to be “photos or it didn’t happen” ???

Wednesday please!! ?

Watching the Germany game whilst in Devon last week made me miss the atmosphere - home for the Ukraine game last night and the missus doesn’t like football but tried, bless her but it wasn’t the same.

Would be good for any decent suggestions for Wednesday night

1 minute ago, Scare_Man said:

Watching the Germany game whilst in Devon last week made me miss the atmosphere - home for the Ukraine game last night and the missus doesn’t like football but tried, bless her but it wasn’t the same.

Would be good for any decent suggestions for Wednesday night

Come to my house. 

Archived