IGNORED

England V Ukraine

freezer

Damn, this Southgathe doesn't take any risk. He really wants 1-0 in min 90 ? Instead of pushing for the second goal he wants a tactical football till the end of the world.

I feel so bad for the good attacking players that they have no freedom under this Italian schooled Coach.

Hopefully, we won’t regret being so passive in possession. 

Wing backs a bit of a worry. Someone needs to tell Shaw that the goal we’re attacking is the opposite to the one he’s playing at, although if no one tells him we change around at half time we should be ok. Walker’s sloppiness - passing and positioning -  is going to drop us in it sometime soon.

Aside from that unspectacularly solid and we’re winning. Yay. 

Feel like I’m watching a different game to all if you, not overconfident but the players look happy in this style and seem to know better than any England team since the 90s what their roles are. 

Hold out hope 

Ukraine really good down our right, some really crisp sharp passes created 3 or 4 moments where we looked stretched. Equally, a couple of efforts by us where we might have got a second.

Look the most dangerous side we have faced so far with the ball, hopefully they run out of puff!

Just now, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Feel like I’m watching a different game to all if you, not overconfident but the players look happy in this style and seem to know better than any England team since the 90s what their roles are. 

Hold out hope 

Think we’ve had a half. Agree with comments about Walker but apart from that solid half. Sancho had a good half. Got Kane for a hat trick so hopefully a few pens!!

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

We are comfortable but need a second goal.

We are playing like a Germany team, not too exciting to watch but effective,

Keep it up lads. 

Need a 2nd for sure! Their attack are pretty handy plus I have a 5 spot on 3-1 England ? 

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just a couple of decisions they got wrong. Luke Shaw wasn’t offside. Our corner at the end. Also thought it was a penalty on Mount. Just my view 

Right on the offside, but in that sense the lineman did it ‘right’. Put his flag up after the move, so it would have stood on review.

Archived