IGNORED

Which cricket team do you follow?

Roadrunner

Which cricket team do you follow.  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just ran up and back to the Rose bowl where Hampshire are playing Gloucestershire. Many years ago when i lived in Bristol i was always up the country ground to watch  Gloucestershire. Sometimes to the imperial ground to watch Somerset. So it got me wondering which of the two do you City fans follow or may be another county.

32 minutes ago, Marco the red said:

I'm from Surrey so a big surrey fan (sorry everyone) we have a very good side unfortunately when internationals come we always lose half our squad.

We won 3 from 3 in 2020 then Roy Pope and the currans disappear which is very annoying.

Doesn't help that Mr Gould decided we would sign Amla for 2020 yet only played 1 game for us in it.

Angry Half Baked GIF

I am far from being a big cricket fan and I like to see Gloucestershire doing well being a Bristoliolian,but I must admit to a soft spot for Somerset too,mostly down to the days of Botham,Garner and Richards.I am at best a very casual follower of cricket though.

3 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

Just ran up and back to the Rose bowl where Hampshire are playing Gloucestershire. Many years ago when i lived in Bristol i was always up the country ground to watch  Gloucestershire. Sometimes to the imperial ground to watch Somerset. So it got me wondering which of the two do you City fans follow or may be another county.

Wrong forum, surely !

I started following Glos in the ‘90s, purely because they were my local team in Bristol. Taunton’s around 40 miles away and I thought supporting Somerset was a bit like being a Swindon fan or a Cardiff fan if you have no other ties to the county. 

I walked to the County Ground as a kid. Borrow milk from a door step on the way, hop over the wall from the college to the back of the old stand. Out on the pitch for a knock about, then when the bell went , wander into the Pavilion to watch the game . Could be a cheap day out ?

9 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Super Glos, although I don't 'hate' Somerset like I hate Rovers. I'd be quite happy with Glos top of the league and Somerset second. Whereas in football, City first and Rovers 92nd.

92nd ? You seem to have forgotten League 5 ?

Archived