IGNORED

Pre-season friendlies - anyone going?

ollywhyte

With the easing of the restrictions on 19th July is anyone planning on attending any of the friendlies?

Plymouth Argyle have just announced ticket details for our game and confirmation away fans will be permitted (Pre Season Tickets Now On Sale | Plymouth Argyle - PAFC), details to be published shortly. They are expecting to get close to a sell out apparently such is the anticipation to get back into a full capacity ground.

I'll be there as its right on my doorstep. Anyone else planning on going?

28 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

With the easing of the restrictions on 19th July is anyone planning on attending any of the friendlies?

Plymouth Argyle have just announced ticket details for our game and confirmation away fans will be permitted (Pre Season Tickets Now On Sale | Plymouth Argyle - PAFC), details to be published shortly. They are expecting to get close to a sell out apparently such is the anticipation to get back into a full capacity ground.

No. Im still in isolation in Perth from my recent visit to Darwin. All jokes aside I wish you all the best and hope there are heaps of you attending 

Unfortunately,no i wont be going to plymouth due to prior commitment, normally 4 of us

would make a weekend of it but not this year?.

The Celtic game is before the 19th july so assume limited numbers, if any.

Does anybody know what the set up is for games played at the High Performance Centre,

how many does it hold and  are there any food and drink provisions?

The 2 games at the HPC are afternoon games so wont be many going but i will if possible.

3 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

1hr15m from my holiday destination ???

• Admin
5 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

They are expecting to get close to a sell out apparently such is the anticipation to get back into a full capacity ground.

For pre-season fixtures?

Blimey they must have been starved of things to do down there

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

1hr15m from my holiday destination ???

If it's anything like the last few fridays around these parts, 1hr 15 minutes translates to about a 3 miles. Friday seems to be the new Saturday as far as summer traffic jams go.

I must admit I'm not a huge fan of watching friendlies and after Nige said they're just training sessions in a recent interview, I'm still not convinced. Don't get me started on how the club can justify charging what they are to watch them online.

As it's in south Devon and I've been starved of football, I might make this an exception.

9 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

If it's anything like the last few fridays around these parts, 1hr 15 minutes translates to about a 3 miles. Friday seems to be the new Saturday as far as summer traffic jams go.

I hadn’t noticed it was a Friday….yeah, definitely one to swerve.

50 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

As is Monday, Thursday and what seems like every bloody day! Time was when changeover day was a Saturday but it seems like every day of the week now. The A30 was heaving today on a Tuesday FFS!

14 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

As is Monday, Thursday and what seems like every bloody day! Time was when changeover day was a Saturday but it seems like every day of the week now. The A30 was heaving today on a Tuesday FFS!

It really is getting hard work driving around here now and I guess it’ll only get worse

22 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Yeah definitely want to catch that. Will be nice to go to Home Park without someone stabbing me with a needle (depends what the argyle fans are like I suppose)

Archived