IGNORED

Pre-season friendlies - anyone going?

ollywhyte

22 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

When I go on their ticketing site there doesn't seem to be an option for away tickets? Unless I've missed it.

I know they said away ticket details would be announced soon but that was a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything since.

Just phone argyle ticketing office and ask for away end tickets - providing you can pay by card.  Tickets by e-mail.

• Admin
7 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

When I go on their ticketing site there doesn't seem to be an option for away tickets? Unless I've missed it.

I know they said away ticket details would be announced soon but that was a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything since.

Screenshot_20210721-184934_Twitter.jpg

7 hours ago, Hartleysbeard said:

The game at Plymouth Argyle is next Tuesday (27th) - I think a few were caught out by the Friday date on the Argyle ticket site which is the date tickets go on general sale, not date of the game. I’ve secured my ticket alongside an Argyle fan and looking forward to it. 

Not sure why myself and friends all thought it was on a Friday too 

Sorted 4 tickets for the away end today. Nice 5 minute walk for me to the ground!

Hasn’t been advertised very well this one - have the club posted anything on the official channels? If you want to go give Argyle a call - be good to see some fellow fans - it’s been FAR too long

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

I once cut short a holiday to drive two hours back to Ashton Gate for a 0-1 defeat to Scunthorpe ... don’t do it Dave! 

Having initially ruled it out as I thought it was a Friday, now I know it’s Tuesday, I might have another think.

• Admin
1 hour ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Club just tweeted details of tickets.

Can ring Argyle ticket office to pay over the phone or buy tickets on the turnstile.

£10 for adults.

I'll be there, how many do you think we will take? 100?

All details are here when announced

Archived