IGNORED

Semi Final #1 - Italy v. Spain Matchday Thread

CyderInACan

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Wembley pitch is massive & a lot of these teams won’t used to it, will be filled with 60k+ England fans going mental too. Think people might understate just how much of an advantage that is for us imo

Is that perception?

Read up that FIFA stipulate 115y x 75y for pitches?

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Wembley pitch is massive & a lot of these teams won’t used to it, will be filled with 60k+ England fans going mental too. Think people might understate just how much of an advantage that is for us imo

It’s amazing how quickly my Scottish clients went from taking the piss over what a shame it was going to be that London would host these games with no England, to now moaning that England get to okay the semi and possibly final, there ?

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Minimum & maximum requirement isn’t there? I.e as long as you’re not under/over you’re fine

Thats certainly what I'm aware of for league games, but not sure if that's an FA specification. 

Could be that FIFA have their own.

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Minimum & maximum requirement isn’t there? I.e as long as you’re not under/over you’re fine

I thought 110-120 yds x 70-80 yds for international games.

Most international stadiums are 115 x 75 like Wembley.

Certain category pitches can be 130 x 90 and I'm positive I've played on a few of 'em ;)

Archived