IGNORED

Sweet caroline just wondering

Banjo Island

8 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

What you all think about us adopting it for our anthem a really uplifting song sang by young and old alike would love to hear it booming out around the gate whats rekon

Thank you but no thank you. It has absolutely no relevance to our club in any shape or form. Other than that it is a shite song anyway.

14 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

What you all think about us adopting it for our anthem a really uplifting song sang by young and old alike would love to hear it booming out around the gate whats rekon

Dear God no. More yankeeisms in our game I can do without.

Drink up thee cider all day long, along with some moaning and groaning about how shite we've been

No sweet Caroline and soccer ball from me.

58 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Thank you but no thank you. It has absolutely no relevance to our club in any shape or form. Other than that it is a shite song anyway.

It rakes in the money for Neil Diamond he makes §300,000-500,000 per year from the royalties

22 minutes ago, BigTone said:

And the relevance to us is ????

I was just pointing out that some one is making a lot of money from a shite song., and why would we want to play it. It has no relevance to us or for that matter the England team

5 hours ago, Banjo Island said:

It’s one of those songs that’s always the last of the night… predictable…

It’s either this or Mr effin Brightside!

Archived