IGNORED

Where can I watch the final in...

myol'man

On 08/07/2021 at 09:43, Davefevs said:

I thought it was based on you!  Bad boy!!!

I wish I had the amazing talent of Griff Sanders. He’s one of top three bowlers that I’ve ever come up against. Really nice guy as well. Very modest character.

Win or lose its bowls etiquette to buy your opponents a drink and he stuffed me out of sight. I don’t think I reached double figures. I ended up buying him a double vodka and orange. It was my pleasure.

On 08/07/2021 at 09:48, steviestevieneville said:

You have to watch it where you watched the other games . Bad luck otherwise ???

I’ve watched 2 at home 1 at a mates, 1 at a local pub, 1 at a bar in London and 1, the semi at Wembley.

Now what do I do? ??‍♂️

22 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Well yeah , superstition is bollocks really ain’t it . Everyone has to do what makes them  feel comfortable 

It is………..but as one of the home games was Scotland I’ve realised all the wins have been different venues, so I’ll find somewhere new, unless I get a ticket then superstition can do one

15 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

It is………..but as one of the home games was Scotland I’ve realised all the wins have been different venues, so I’ll find somewhere new, unless I get a ticket then superstition can do one

I’ve stood in the same place every game apart from Scotland . ? ridiculous really .

Actually that’s not true. I wasn’t even in Bristol for the Croatian game 

Archived