IGNORED

New Home Shirt Launched

redpole

I like it. Light hearted release, and like video says, just for a bit of a smile, simple clean kit. 

No issues from me. 

I also don't understand why people keep slating O'Dowda. Played out of poisiton near every game last season and still gave 100%.

Shock - that without his ball carrying whatever goals we did score utterly dried up when he was replaced by the likes Lansbury, as he was all the pace we effectively had across the entire squad left after Andi's injury.

19 minutes ago, Fuber said:

I like it. Light hearted release, and like video says, just for a bit of a smile, simple clean kit. 

No issues from me. 

I also don't understand why people keep slating O'Dowda. Played out of poisiton near every game last season and still gave 100%.

Shock - that without his ball carrying whatever goals we did score utterly dried up when he was replaced by the likes Lansbury, as he was all the pace we effectively had across the entire squad left after Andi's injury.

Do we know what his best position is? 

After 5 years that would be nice to know. 

Got by far the best dogs in the video though, so that’s worth another contract extension. 

Genuinely hoping this season will be his break-through one. 

2 hours ago, RedRock said:

By the looks of things, all of the design budget was used up on the ‘keepers shirts.

Nice dogs though. …as long as we don’t follow up with cats next season.

Don't care so long as they don't play like "pussies"!

As for the shirt, it doesn't fit with the rest of the ones released so far, and compared to the rest it's a bit "bland".

I personally prefer the away shirt, and even the 2 goalkeepers. That being said it seems like I'll be getting the home "mini" kit for the little 'un as it's (at least currently) the only one they do.

7 minutes ago, Banned User said:

I hope the dogs are a hint to a player signing, some awful pun or something(?)

Can anyone think of any potential signings that may have a genuinely similar name?

Pearson wanted to strengthen the spine of the team so I'm going for a triple signing of John Terrier, Jack Growlish and Emile Husky. 

19 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I'm sure these three new signings can't be as bad as some of the dross signed in the last couple of years.

jmp_bcfc_home_shirt_21_22_rt264.jpg?width=1280

Looked at that and immediately thought we’d re-signed Liam Walsh and his twin brother. 

37 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just watched the video, that has to be one of the strongest kit launches I've ever seen. 

There was so much footage of those dogs that the actual kit was only shown for a matter of seconds 

Typo? Do you mean 'strangest'? It's so weird. Why dogs, and weird little pugs and stuff at that. After the gaudy, and slightly edgy launches of the training kit, away kit and goalie kits...to just have O'Dowda mucking about with some dogs seems really strange. Honestly not sure how some of this stuff gets signed off.

The kit itself is standard: mainly red, bit of white, ugly sponsor logo and a central badge. Whatever, it'll work.

It’s a bland shirt and a strange announcement, personally disappointed to see COD modelling it as it’s a sign he’ll be sticking around.

That said, I’d rather have a not so exciting shirt like that than a horror show like the anniversary kit.

1 minute ago, KegCity said:

It’s a bland shirt and a strange announcement, personally disappointed to see COD modelling it as it’s a sign he’ll be sticking around.

That said, I’d rather have a not so exciting shirt like that than a horror show like the anniversary kit.

Nige likes him. If I remember rightly he was pretty disappointed at the news of O’Dowda’s injury…

More so than others.

Just now, Lew-T said:

Nige likes him. If I remember rightly he was pretty disappointed at the news of O’Dowda’s injury…

More so than others.

I hope he proves me wrong but aside from occasional runs of games I’ve not seen much to get excited about from him. Pearson may well be able to get him to perform consistently 

I think it's ok, little bit meh, but what can you do. For me it's mainly the collar that its it down.

I don't buy the shirts, but I like it when we have a good one that makes me think I wan't to buy it, this ain't that.

1 minute ago, KegCity said:

I hope he proves me wrong but aside from occasional runs of games I’ve not seen much to get excited about from him. Pearson may well be able to get him to perform consistently 

He’s only been here 5 years, give it time.

13 minutes ago, KegCity said:

Try telling that to Walsh last year

Archived