IGNORED

New Season Cards to be sent out (confirmed by SLO)

onehowie

I know this has been raised in the SLO Q&A section over a week ago with no response and apologies if I've missed on here...but does anyone know if new season cards are being sent out. I'm guessing quite a few people will be like me and have mis-laid their cards.

1 minute ago, onehowie said:

I know this has been raised in the SLO Q&A section over a week ago with no response and apologies if I've missed on here...but does anyone know if new season cards are being sent out. I'm guessing quite a few people will be like me and have mis-laid their cards.

I'm sure they will be but don't expect to receive anything until a few days before the Blackpool game.......

46 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I'm sure they will be but don't expect to receive anything until a few days before the Blackpool game.......

but do expect a six page thread beginning two weeks before that with people stressing that theirs hasn`t arrived and with all sorts of theories concerning alphabetical order, postcodes, dates of birth and anything else you can think of.

• Admin
49 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

They have for the last 4/5 seasons at least so why would they stop now?

Amusingly in the past the club used to say those staying put would continue to use their current season card, but would always re-issue

100% they will re-issue to everyone again this summer

I'm not even sure who has mine, I flew to Portugal straight after going to Millwall and gave my card to a friend for the Fulham game, never been seen since

Amazing how they mount up. I keep finding old ones in various drawers. 

When I renewed there was a line from the club saying supporters renewing 'will be contacted regarding their season card in due course.'

I took that to mean they will just send out new ones. 

On 06/07/2021 at 16:41, phantom said:

I'm not even sure who has mine, I flew to Portugal straight after going to Millwall and gave my card to a friend for the Fulham game, never been seen since

How about the card?

• The title was changed to New Season Cards to be sent out (confirmed by SLO)
2 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

2021/22 season card holders should all receive new season cards. They will be sent out in plenty of time for the first game against

on August 7th.

Only comment to this is the word “should”!!

Surely Jerry should be able to say “will” if this is indeed true!

Not always received a new card  - would be good to know for definite 

On 06/07/2021 at 18:30, HomerRed said:

Amazing how they mount up. I keep finding old ones in various drawers. 

When I renewed there was a line from the club saying supporters renewing 'will be contacted regarding their season card in due course.'

I took that to mean they will just send out new ones. 

I find they’re great for scraping ice off my windscreen,

3 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Noooooooo

Jim Dunlop .60s, or forget it.  :laugh:

Hmm, sounds like you have a pretty weedy season card, if you don't mind me saying? 

We in S22 have ultra heavy dub bass grade season cards, which we insist upon and wouldn't accept anything thinner. We rumble it out at like sub 40 hertz behind the goal mind. Proper heavy. 

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

Hmm, sounds like you have a pretty weedy season card, if you don't mind me saying? 

We in S22 have ultra heavy dub bass grade season cards, which we insist upon and wouldn't accept anything thinner. We rumble it out at like sub 40 hertz behind the goal mind. Proper heavy. 

Plectrum wars underway

Archived