IGNORED

England vs Italy. Is it coming home?

freezer

5 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Can’t believe some on here want to do our players down. Saying Sterling dived. I doubt these  “fans” have ever kicked a ball. Running at pace into the box , definitely clipped knee to knee first , then  body checked after. Try staying on your feet after that when sprinting . Apologist clowns some on here who can’t wait for us to lose.   Bore off . Also the ones who bring politics into it . ✊??

Yeah....come off it all you Marxist clowns out there............any criticism of Engerland will be duly noted,and dealt with,, also  any tongue in cheek humour will be stamped out at source.  Politics? Smolitics!............we'll have not trouble here, this is for local people.  ?

Oddly enough I’m pretty calm for this. Nervous as hell for the 1/4 and semi but now we’ve made it to the final I’m pretty chilled. Italy are beatable but their experience may be key I feel. If the England boys can remain level headed, stick to a plan and not let the occasion get to them they can pull it off. I can’t foooookin wait ?????????????????????

Preparing for this game as I do for every City match. Full of hope ( make note see my shrink tomorrow)  anticipating a tight match with plenty of passing back and sideways ( City supporter for 62 years !) Italian wine banned, plenty of snacks to eat during match ( cleaners in S19 Row 19 hate me after a match ) Few pints before the match ( cheaper prices though at our pub ) Come on England DO US PROUD

england flaf.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Watched everyone game at home . Really tempted to go out for the final. My wife said I will break the streak if I go out. So she’s got me there. So who’s going out and what time is it ok to start drinking 

Come on England  :englandflag:

Kings street early doors??

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Watched everyone game at home . Really tempted to go out for the final. My wife said I will break the streak if I go out. So she’s got me there. So who’s going out and what time is it ok to start drinking 

Come on England  :englandflag:

Tempted to put my England top on but only wore it for the scotland game! Def leaving it off tonight ?

48 minutes ago, Super said:

Tempted to put my England top on but only wore it for the scotland game! Def leaving it off tonight ?

I only own 1 England top. Bought it for the 2010 world cup. It's not left the wardrobe since!

19 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

I think all the coincidences are almost like the stars are aligning for England. Another earlier I read. 

Chelsea won the CL in 2012

Italy lost the Euro final in 2012

We have never lost in a major final.

So I for one will be watching quietly confident history is on our side, there maybe the odd moment of anxiety but all will be forgotten as we eventually triumph .

48 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

We have never lost in a major final.

So I for one will be watching quietly confident history is on our side, there maybe the odd moment of anxiety but all will be forgotten as we eventually triumph .

You make it sound so easy!

3 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I have a level of confidence that we will sneak this by one goal.

I hope so BigTone,

Betting odds at the moment though after 90  minutes if you out lay a one hundred bucks is a return of $160 for England and $210 for Italy. I would expect these odds to shorten throughout the day.

England has conceded twice in its past 12 games where Italy did sit originally at 11 clean sheets before conceding one in each of its last three matches.

The early goal maybe the key, If England have not nailed it after 90 minutes and most probably be 0-0. Italy will clinch it in extra time.

16 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well, in that situation the team that wins that game is better than the team that they defeated - so the better team goes marching on ...

But it’s conceivable that the defeated team are better than a team on the other side of the draw so no I don’t agree that the best two teams always meet in the final

Archived