IGNORED

England vs Italy. Is it coming home?

freezer

Southgate has absolutely ****** that, 2 cold players taking penalties and putting Saka in the position of number 5 which is horrible for the lad, it should have been a senior player to avoid this exact situation. Then the senior players who've f****** bottled stepping up and put Saka in that position to say he'd do it. Grealish should be on pens 100%, Sterling, Shaw and Stones all bottling stepping up.

First off, Italy deserved that.

Secondly, what pressure do you put players under when they are just on to take a penalty kick. Saka not really had a good match and no idea why he was up last. Saving two should be enough.

Some good moments across the cup, but not there yet.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Yeah, piece of piss this taking penalties in front of 60k lark??

So much so we left a 19 year old to take the sudden death one

How can you bring on players in the 120th minute of a game and expect them to take that critical pen? I mean, they hadn't even kicked the ball once up until that moment!

They're not pumped, they're not sharp, they hadn't had any time to settle and absorb the atmosphere or the pressure of that situation!

Is football coming home? Of course not. I feel a bit foolish for believing.

At least we made a final tho...

Sorry to say. Deserved win for Italy. They had more chances and since second half England was pretty much out of posession.

Southgate is a poor manager as I told you plenty of times. Awuful playstyle, awuful pressing, horrible subs. Everyone know that Rash has more chances to miss than to score.

Archived