IGNORED

England vs Italy. Is it coming home?

freezer

2 minutes ago, Redtrojan said:

Sorry I disagree,not that it will make any difference.

If Southgate remains as negative as he has most of this tournament,we could potentially waste the best squad of England players we ever had.

He will undoubtably retain his very well paid position,so for the sake of us mere supporters ,I hope he learns to play a far more positive game ,otherwise further frustration and disappointment beckons.

Yep, that was basically a home tournament and we got very favourable draws as we went along, if we cant win that i really dont see how we can ever win a cup.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

I'm sure Juventus, Napoli, Inter and PSG are all really going to struggle to hold on to their players, not as if any of those are huge clubs in their respective leagues with history of fighting for titles is it?

You better change your sheets, they'll be stinking of piss after all your bed wetting.

Sorry if i know football better then you do. Perhaps i was right "Happy Clapper"

5 minutes ago, Arsene's Wanger said:

We've never won it with anyone else in charge, what's  your point?

Southgate has got us further in the competition than any previous manager. 

Because in the last two tournaments  he couldn’t of hand-picked an easier route to the final and he’s blown it both times with his woeful and typically English defensive team selection, if Mancini was our manager the result might of been different

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Sorry if i know football better then you do. Perhaps i was right "Happy Clapper"

There are corpses that are more clued up on football than you.

Why can't you acknowledge reality and be able to see there was good things as well as mistakes made?

See, I am actually capable of saying Southgate got things wrong.

But you find it too hard to give credit for actually reaching the final. 

Because you're utterly pathetic.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

There are corpses that are more clued up on football than you.

Why can't you acknowledge reality and be able to see there was good things as well as mistakes made?

See, I am actually capable of saying Southgate got things wrong.

But you find it too hard to give credit for actually reaching the final. 

Because you're utterly pathetic.

I never mentioned the games up to the final , which again was lucky in some respects, but that 2nd half into extra time there was only going to be one winner and that was not England. 

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Go to bed.

If im keeping you up "sorry"

2 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Who would we have to have in charge if we are going to win anything?

Maybe pep?

im so conditioned to seeing england crash out of tournaments you can just predict what will happen. When it went to penalties the outcome was almost inevitable and i dont think it particularly matters who we had in charge at that point.

3 minutes ago, Red said:

I never mentioned the games up to the final , which again was lucky in some respects, but that 2nd half into extra time there was only going to be one winner and that was not England. 

If im keeping you up "sorry"

You didn't actually say anything about any game until we lost one.

I wonder why.

9 minutes ago, Arsene's Wanger said:

And we'd have won it with who in charge?

No-one other than Southgate. He has set the building blocks from the u19s through to u21s through to the senior team. 

He's done an absolutely superb job over the past 4 years. 

World Cup next year I think we have a great chance of winning. Bring it on!

Just now, Red said:

Scraping through a game you cant say too much, but tonight there was not even a scrape.

Scraping through by winning comfortably over Germany?

Or by taking Ukraine apart?

Not every performance was superb, and some were poor, the Scotland one was dreadful.

But what says the most is the fact you only come crawling out when England lose a game. You are the opposite of a supoorter, a parasite who only wants to spread negativity. 

Better side won on the night sadly. From about 20-25mins in the dynamic changed and we showed no intent at all. Southgate has done well but he made some costly decisions tonight. Absolutely gutted.

As for the pens it’s a total lottery and a lot of pressure on young shoulders but 2 things….

1) Rashford & Sancho. Pathetic penalties. 
2) for a man who missed such a crucial pen that’s a huge call to allow Saka to take our 5th. I can handle his miss though, picked a side and went with it. Rashford & Sancho on the other hand try to rendition for swan lake. 

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Scraping through by winning comfortably over Germany?

Or by taking Ukraine apart?

Not every performance was superb, and some were poor, the Scotland one was dreadful.

But what says the most is the fact you only come crawling out when England lose a game. You are the opposite of a supoorter, a parasite who only wants to spread negativity. 

You are one sorry individual, Scotland and Denmark should have beat us. Im am a supporter who see things as it it is., Not an ass wipe.

Just now, Red said:

You are one sorry individual, Scotland and Denmark should have beat us. Im am a supporter who see things as it it is., Not an ass wipe.

Scotland perhaps.

But we were all over Denmark throughout extra time, even without the soft penalty we had plenty of chances.

An "ass wipe" is exactly what you are. You are thriving off being negative because you cannot bring yourself to say anything else.

Once again, you do not live in any stretch of realism, because someone who does is actually capable of saying both positives and negatives. And there were positives in the tournament. 

And because you are such a doom merchant, you consider anyone who actually is a realist to be a happy clapper.

Your own views being from such an extreme perverts your perception of everyone else who isn't aligned with you.

Archived