IGNORED

Villa home

BCFC1512

On 10/07/2021 at 19:51, redsocks said:

That will be a good loan  signing of davis if true.hes a big strong forward just what we need.

Bas Savage has a better goal scoring record than Davis. I'd prefer we get Savage out of retirement at 39 than sign Davis.

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

Does anyone know if Villa supporters will be allowed at the game?

I think they may well be able to come down - on the Birmingham Mail website it says ‘ticketing details are yet to be announced’ - whereas when it talks about their game vs Forest it says ‘strictly no supporters can attend’ - and Villa fans have been allocated a few thousand tickets for their game vs Walsall - so you never know ...

On 15/07/2021 at 13:22, BS4 on Tour... said:

I think they may well be able to come down - on the Birmingham Mail website it says ‘ticketing details are yet to be announced’ - whereas when it talks about their game vs Forest it says ‘strictly no supporters can attend’ - and Villa fans have been allocated a few thousand tickets for their game vs Walsall - so you never know ...

Hi mate, did I remember correctly that your sister is a Villain (if you know what I mean)?

4 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

Hi mate, did I remember correctly that your sister is a Villain (if you know what I mean)?

Yep - she’s a huge Villa fan - I picked her up once to drive up and watch them vs the Geordies - she got in my car wearing a Dion Dublin 9 Villa shirt, Villa cap, Villa scarf, Villa jacket, Villa gloves and Villa trainers - stopping at a service station was sooo embarrassing! But to be fair, that Holte End is seriously loud when it gets going, superb, non stop, deafening support 

15 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep - she’s a huge Villa fan - I picked her up once to drive up and watch them vs the Geordies - she got in my car wearing a Dion Dublin 9 Villa shirt, Villa cap, Villa scarf, Villa jacket, Villa gloves and Villa trainers - stopping at a service station was sooo embarrassing! But to be fair, that Holte End is seriously loud when it gets going, superb, non stop, deafening support 

Why, what were you wearing ?

Archived