IGNORED

Fans without tickets trying to get in to Wembley (apparently)

Unan

• The title was changed to Fans without tickets trying to get in to Wembley (apparently)

That's a gate onto Wembley Way though. That's not fans "breaking" into the actual stadium. That's just people going from one pedestrianised area next to the Arena to the main Wembley concourse.

I suspect most of them have tickets and are just trying to get to their seats.

3 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

That's a gate onto Wembley Way though. That's not fans "breaking" into the actual stadium. That's just people going from one pedestrianised area next to the Arena to the main Wembley concourse.

I suspect most of them have tickets and are just trying to get to their seats.

They actually got inside, they showed it at half time

2 hours ago, walnutroof said:

That looks like people that have tickets and are inside kicking lumps out of people that don't have tickets and are trying to break in. 

Kind of think good on them, kind of think what does it matter to them - are they just looking for trouble or an excuse. 

Thousands got in without tickets- literally hundreds around us. Pretty difficult in every respect- thousands and thousands turned up to the tube and Wembley Way to be part of the atmosphere, but the congestion was horrendous, with as many people walking away from the stadium as trying to trying to get towards it- pretty sobering given that covid security had completely broken down. And of course no train drivers have turned up for work, so at 1am still trying to get a train home. 

The security was absolutely shocking tonight and I think Wembley are lucky there wasn’t a much more serious incident. 
We ended up getting shoehorned through the main entrance on Olympic Way without anyone asking to see our Covid vaccination status or negative test, and without a ticket check or e-ticket validation.
Luckily I remembered that we needed to get our e-tickets activated by a steward before we got to the turnstiles. Plenty got turned away from the turnstiles as their tickets hadn’t been activated.  

16 minutes ago, Gakoe said:

Handbags ?.

I may have missed it but where’s  the “literal child?”

Handbags? People were being punched and kicked pretty bloody hard, it wasn't just a bit of chanting or scuffling.

Not sure child would be a valid description, but one of the ones getting a punch did look fairly young, maybe 14-15.

Disgusting behaviour whatever it was.

It was a shambles from start to finish guys throwing bottles down Wembley way 

100,s must have got in without tickets ,there were never 60 k there more like 80k

poor train service heading this way and up north if it went into extra time 

for the second biggest football game in the world security was poor 

The problem is if we had won then this does does not make the news 

8 hours ago, Pezo said:

That looks like people that have tickets and are inside kicking lumps out of people that don't have tickets and are trying to break in. 

Kind of think good on them, kind of think what does it matter to them - are they just looking for trouble or an excuse. 

ANy evidence for that or just making it up?

Archived