IGNORED

Fans without tickets trying to get in to Wembley (apparently)

Unan

39 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

On second watch yes it probably looks that way. Not sure that deserves several kicks to the head mind

No, what it deserves is for the total shitbag scum who broke into the stadium to be clearly identified in national media for all and sundry to see, banned from attending all football for the next five years MINIMUM and be made to pay their share of the huge fine that the FA most likely have coming their way now.........and if they don't have a job and can't pay the fine then send them to prison, six months for each £1,000 of their share, no time off for good behaviour. That's the kind of thing SHOULD happen imo.

I would also suggest if there were more police and security around apprehending these total wasters what you consider to be the more mindless element of the community might just have refrained from giving these absolute scumbags a kicking. I can't believe the rumours that many of these lads were scousers though - they aren't English are they (according to them)?

12 hours ago, walnutroof said:

Anybody not actually bothering to watch that video would most likely assume that the Asian Victim, kicked in the head, was the subject of an appalling racist attack for no other reason than being Asian rather than being one of a number of freeloading bastards getting the same "treatment" for trying to get in and watch a game of football for nothing (and actually getting thrown out by stewards because of it AFTER he received his kicking).

19 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

No, what it deserves is for the total shitbag scum who broke into the stadium to be clearly identified in national media for all and sundry to see, banned from attending all football for the next five years MINIMUM and be made to pay their share of the huge fine that the FA most likely have coming their way now.........and if they don't have a job and can't pay the fine then send them to prison, six months for each £1,000 of their share, no time off for good behaviour. That's the kind of thing SHOULD happen imo.

I would also suggest if there were more police and security around apprehending these total wasters what you consider to be the more mindless element of the community might just have refrained from giving these absolute scumbags a kicking. I can't believe the rumours that many of these lads were scousers though - they aren't English are they (according to them)?

i assumed the scouser thing was a crass attempt at a joke

Police should have been aware this may happen after several reports from the last games of people getting in without tickets

Just now, MarcusX said:

i assumed the scouser thing was a crass attempt at a joke

Police should have been aware this may happen after several reports from the last games of people getting in without tickets

It's not me that sings "Scouse, not English" at football matches.......which obviously isn't crass at all.

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Another triumph for Cressida Dick Head.

This isn't even a political thing........how can you oversee so much controversy, when it is your neck on the line, it's YOUR Police Force effectively (and your remuneration reflects that), and still be in a job? Always the victim, it's never her fault. It doesn't matter what your politics is.........that just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Would be good to understand the full story here. If it’s people effectively trying to get in for free and those who have paid (some considerably) kicking lumps out of them - fair play. Too many want something for nothing in this country. 

That’s exactly what happened here. 
I have a friend who was with his little boy who was caught up in the crush caused by these numpties. His boy was hurt and in tears and had to be attended by the medical staff. 
So, for every single punch and kick to these ticketless ********, I cheer. 

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

That’s exactly what happened here. 
I have a friend who was with his little boy who was caught up in the crush caused by these numpties. His boy was hurt and in tears and had to be attended by the medical staff. 
So, for every single punch and kick to these ticketless ********, I cheer. 

Well, there is an argument that says "if you didn't break in to the stadium you wouldn't have received your kicking and been directly and jointly responsible for the unrest that ensued".

It's not right to go round kicking criminals in the head (and like it or not these bastards are criminals including the Asian lad identified on the video) but it's also not right storming gates to break into a football match causing young children injury either.

12 hours ago, walnutroof said:

A big football match always brings the country together for a big fight.

I don't think the byline to that unedifying bit of footage particularly helpful; there were several blokes who were simply taking a swing at anyone within range.

There was nothing targeted about it; simply some individuals pissed up and wanting a fight with anyone they could find.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Well, there is an argument that says "if you didn't break in to the stadium you wouldn't have received your kicking and been directly and jointly responsible for the unrest that ensued".

It's not right to go round kicking criminals in the head (and like it or not these bastards are criminals including the Asian lad identified on the video) but it's also not right storming gates to break into a football match causing young children injury either.

**** ‘em. If my kids were there and had been hurt by these idiots, I’d have kicked them in the swede too. 
Play with matches you get burned. 

39 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Anybody not actually bothering to watch that video would most likely assume that the Asian Victim, kicked in the head, was the subject of an appalling racist attack for no other reason than being Asian rather than being one of a number of freeloading bastards getting the same "treatment" for trying to get in and watch a game of football for nothing (and actually getting thrown out by stewards because of it AFTER he received his kicking).

******* ******* got what they deserved - trying to rush the gates in this day and age is shocking it’s even worse when some have paid over 2 or 3 grand for legit tickets. If i had paid big money for a ticket and seen some little *** trying to get in for free id be kicking lumps out of them aswell!!!

I honestly thought after the semi final fiasco security would be beefed up for a show piece final 

I went to Rome in 97 and this was on par for being intimidating 

we were all young once and liked to drink to much but iv never seen so many bellends at one game ever 

27 minutes ago, bris red said:

******* ******* got what they deserved - trying to rush the gates in this day and age is shocking it’s even worse when some have paid over 2 or 3 grand for legit tickets. If i had paid big money for a ticket and seen some little *** trying to get in for free id be kicking lumps out of them aswell!!!

It doesn't matter a jot what people paid for their tickets.

It's clear that this match attracted a fuckload of bellends to Wembley, with tickets or without.

Some of these idiots got into the stadium without tickets, but the right repsonse if you were sure someone didn't have a ticket would be to report them and get them thrown out, not try and kick their heads in.

You can bet your bottom dollar that some of the people getting a beating were there legitimately and didn't even come close to deserving what they got.

There is no right or wrong in that video, just a whole cartload of wrong.

In the stadium, in my seat (my 950 euro seat- yes that’s face value) it was a magical experience- rocking atmosphere, stood throughout etc But everything else about yesterday was utterly miserable. Not enough trains or tubes. Security hopelessly inadequate- and at 950 euros a ticket, UEFA and the FA can f****ng do better- Wembley way a war zone of pissed teenagers desperate for people to notice them, none actually going to the game, and real malevolence in the air. Covid, ticket activation and particularly turnstile entrance were a total shambles. When I went through turnstile K the steward literally told me to watch people forcing their when in on my activation, because if they did ‘ there’s nothing we can do about it’. Ffs. And incidentally, this was my experience on arrival at 5pm, 3 hours before kick off. Literally 50% of the people in my block had got in by smashing the gates- behind me 9 scouse teenagers ( perfectly friendly lads, to be fair), stood in the space of 4 seats. One smoked cannabis at half time and was able to finish the joint.  Been doing this since the 70’s, so I know what footy violence looks like. Never seen so many bell ends in one place as yesterday.

42 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

In the stadium, in my seat (my 950 euro seat- yes that’s face value) it was a magical experience- rocking atmosphere, stood throughout etc But everything else about yesterday was utterly miserable. Not enough trains or tubes. Security hopelessly inadequate- and at 950 euros a ticket, UEFA and the FA can f****ng do better- Wembley way a war zone of pissed teenagers desperate for people to notice them, none actually going to the game, and real malevolence in the air. Covid, ticket activation and particularly turnstile entrance were a total shambles. When I went through turnstile K the steward literally told me to watch people forcing their when in on my activation, because if they did ‘ there’s nothing we can do about it’. Ffs. And incidentally, this was my experience on arrival at 5pm, 3 hours before kick off. Literally 50% of the people in my block had got in by smashing the gates- behind me 9 scouse teenagers ( perfectly friendly lads, to be fair), stood in the space of 4 seats. One smoked cannabis at half time and was able to finish the joint.  Been doing this since the 70’s, so I know what footy violence looks like. Never seen so many bell ends in one place as yesterday.

That's a real shame that a lovely day should be spoiled by some arseholes.

I'm surprised by the lack of police/security, I guess there will be questions asked… not only from a covid point of view but also after the Manchester arena attack. 

I hope you got home safely. 

What's equally frustrating is the authorities- Police / FA etc coming out so quickly to say it was only a small minority that caused trouble and was quickly resolved - my arse. Clearly the various reports, videos etc from people there show it wasn't a small minority inside and outside the ground at all. Complete cover up of a huge cluster **** of a problem.

They should have come out from the start to admit the error of policing, security and organisation fell well short of what was needed. Nothing changes though does it.  How the hell they got their planning and organisation so wrong before the start is a laughable. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that a football final for England, in England and all day drinking on top of the problems with COVID in the last year might, just might, require extra policing and stronger security.

Not really that surprising though when this country has a Government that are so incompetent at everything they do that that is the bench mark for others to follow.

Don't get me wrong, the above doesn't provide an acceptable excuse for the low life scum that are a waste of human life and a drain on society who should be caught and punished.

On a positive, its reassuring to see the majority on here angry by what happened too.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yep.  Good question.  Seriously under resourced yesterday.  Another reason to call for Cressida Dick’s resignation.

I wouldn't go holding your breath for that one Dave - she's untouchable!  If Priti Patel had anything about her, she'd have made it clear from last night that she expected a resignation this morning or face being sacked.

Archived