IGNORED

Superstore

Does anyone know of the superstore down the gate is open? Wanting to buy the new shorts and socks ahead of my football tonight so didn’t want to mess around with online ordering. If so, would they have this is stock? 

Assume the vaccination centre would mean they wouldn’t want everyone just heading down to buy new kit at once so feel it’s a long shot.

Cheers

4 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Does anyone know of the superstore down the gate is open? Wanting to buy the new shorts and socks ahead of my football tonight so didn’t want to mess around with online ordering. If so, would they have this is stock? 

Assume the vaccination centre would mean they wouldn’t want everyone just heading down to buy new kit at once so feel it’s a long shot.

Cheers

I would say call the club to double check but would expect the store to be open. Last time I went there for a vaccine shot I looked round the store and bought a coffee in the cafe 

30 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Cheers

Shop is open 

Archived