IGNORED

Richard Gould’s (Frome Town Chairman) son - Lewis (RIP)

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Without sounding insensitive, this is a different Gould family to that of our CEO isn't it? Of course it does not make it any less tragic and my thoughts are with Lewis' family. 

Yes this isn't the CEO Richard Gould. 

It's Richard Gould from Frome, who is the Frome Town chairman and massive City fan

6 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Without sounding insensitive, this is a different Gould family to that of our CEO isn't it? Of course it does not make it any less tragic and my thoughts are with Lewis' family. 

Sorry? Is this not our CEO? 

23 minutes ago, !james said:

No

Ah sorry James. Just seen your post (I was posting simultaneously it would seem). 
Thanks for clarifying. 

Still incredibly sad news and condolences to the family. 

33 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

As has been said above,  sad for anyone to lose a child before them. Thoughts with the family. RIP.

I said this to Richard in a Facebook comment, having known him, as a parent our biggest fear is to bury it children before us is real. Very sad day for the Gould’s, rest easy young red, fly high

• The title was changed to Richard Gould’s (Frome Town Chairman) son - Lewis (RIP)

They will now have the melancholy in their souls of always thinking why our son before us. What an incredibly sad piece of news.

Do we know what the cause of death was and his age?

RIP Lewis and sincere condolences to his parents and all his family and loved ones 

Archived