IGNORED

Bristol City v Celtic

Red Army 75

• Admin
1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

I am going to buy the bundle, but will be working at 1pm on Tuesday. Will I be able to watch the match delayed when I get home from work? I've never needed to do that before with Robins TV, so I am unsure if it is an option?

Not possible sadly 

Something to do with broadcasting rights 

13 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I watch from overseas too. My subscription is not up until December. Thus I assume I will be able to watch, without paying extra....I guess we will see!

Yes I'm kind of assuming that too. I checked the FAQs and it's not clear. It says that our pass gets us "every non-televised" game...but then also says it's up to 46 games.

Honestly it's been hit and miss in the past. I watched the Northampton league cup without paying extra, but by the Villa game they'd closed the loophole so I had to pay the £10.

15 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Yes I'm kind of assuming that too. I checked the FAQs and it's not clear. It says that our pass gets us "every non-televised" game...but then also says it's up to 46 games.

Honestly it's been hit and miss in the past. I watched the Northampton league cup without paying extra, but by the Villa game they'd closed the loophole so I had to pay the £10.

Mmm. I took a look at the packages for the preseason games. One way of getting them was paying the 140 for a season pass thus I drew the conclusion that already having it and having paid I/we will be ok. 

I’ll be mad as a box of frogs if this is not the case. SUPPORTER LIAISON OFFICER BEWARE!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Mmm. I took a look at the packages for the preseason games. One way of getting them was paying the 140 for a season pass thus I drew the conclusion that already having it and having paid I/we will be ok. 

I’ll be mad as a box of frogs if this is not the case. SUPPORTER LIAISON OFFICER BEWARE!

Ah cool, I hadn't seen that.

Nice that us ex-pat supporters finally get one tiny little bonus piece!

5 hours ago, phantom said:

I wonder how many people will try and get to the HPC to watch the game?

There would have been massive interest from Celtic alone, I would be amazed if some people didn't try and get a view

No view of the pitch from off site and security on the Gate. Can't see anyone get close enough to watch.

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Ah cool, I hadn't seen that.

Nice that us ex-pat supporters finally get one tiny little bonus piece!

We Hope!....I guess you're in the Netherlands.....? 

Its amazing how many overseas City fans there are. there used to be a gaggle in Chatbox, but these days its normally only me @Southport Red @leadman @BoonerNC and occasionally a couple of others. We lost @One Team In Keynsham a few months ago which was a blow. Anyway when the season starts you will be welcome Ill probably check in today after KO but expect to be lonely 

As people have said, bit pricey for what we're getting, and I can't really watch the midweek game (but I am working from home, so ...), but damn it I have to watch the boys in action. Even if it's just training games.

I've managed to get double billed for the 3 game package (2 packages added to robinstv (how they can even allow that I don't know), 2 paypal transactions 10 seconds apart). I've email streamamg so hopefully they'll refund me for the duplicate transaction without any issues.

21 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Is there a new season pass available or was this last season? Can’t see one 

1 minute ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Granted there are one or two still to come back but that line up suggests another season of struggle to me.

Need another striker and a winger at the very least.

One or two?

Kalas, Nagy, Wells, Williams, Semenyo, Bentley..

We won’t be signing a winger, either.

Archived