IGNORED

Bristol City v Celtic

Red Army 75

Amazed that some are placing any inference on team selection. Its just an upbeat training session - 60 minutes for some, then 30 minutes for others. The 60 minuters get tomorow off, the rest train.

Designed to ensure they all get plenty of minutes on the pitch over the course of the pre-season games.

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Amazed that some are placing any inference on team selection. Its just an upbeat training session - 60 minutes for some, then 30 minutes for others. The 60 minuters get tomorow off, the rest train.

Designed to ensure they all get plenty of minutes on the pitch over the course of the pre-season games.

Anyone remember that pre-season friendly against Ajax when we were so lived up by Evander Sno that we bought him!!!

18 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

As people have said, bit pricey for what we're getting, and I can't really watch the midweek game (but I am working from home, so ...), but damn it I have to watch the boys in action. Even if it's just training games.

I've managed to get double billed for the 3 game package (2 packages added to robinstv (how they can even allow that I don't know), 2 paypal transactions 10 seconds apart). I've email streamamg so hopefully they'll refund me for the duplicate transaction without any issues.

Okay, replying to your own post is about the same level as laughing at your own jokes.

Having sent a coherent email to streamamg.com asking them to correct a double billing error of the 3-game package (as noted above), I get two seemingly automated emails from them explaining

(a) how I can subscribe to a package. Thanks but I've already subscribed (twice, not my error)

(b) how I can cancel a package - which I would have done myself on the duplicate package if it was possible to do (there is no cancel option)

I'd rather have no response that a useless one (or two in this case).

@JerrySLOis there anything you can do to sort this out - I could forward you the email I sent them - if not I'll have go to paypal and dispute the erroneous transaction and put bristol city on the naughty step.

13 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Ok I'l think about the tenner. And a note to the SLO

I don't think I am going to bother. It's a pre-season jog, I am technically supposed to be writing a corporate governance policy, and it seems that RobinsTV needs some of Nigel's intensive training and general management.

I'm not paying more than the £140 I already do just to watch some interviews that will be put up on Youtube tomorrow anyway.

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

I don't think I am going to bother. It's a pre-season jog, I am technically supposed to be writing a corporate governance policy, and it seems that RobinsTV needs some of Nigel's intensive training and general management.

I'm not paying more than the £140 I already do just to watch some interviews that will be put up on Youtube tomorrow anyway.

Ive just left a message for the SLO! Utter bloody nonsense!

14 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I agree to an extent however if you look at the squad for this game NP has clearly picked the senior players over the youth

Just now, mozo said:

I agree to an extent however if you look at the squad for this game NP has clearly picked the senior players over the youth

Disagree.

They'll be on the pitch for either 60 or 30 minutes, then all change.

It'll be totally different next game.

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Disagree.

They'll be on the pitch for either 60 or 30 minutes, then all change.

It'll be totally different next game.

Yeah he'll definitely shake it up in the 2nd half but to me it looks like the strongest available 11 start the game with the exception of COD who I think might have just come back from injury.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

It is so poor though isn't it. I don't know why it doesn't work but shouldn't they know it will work before charging a crazy amount for meaningless friendlies! 

Haha, you're talkin to a guy who has paid over £100 a season for this for 3 years now, and endured the old pre-Covid RobinsTV 'service' for an entire season. Seriously, it's the future of viewing and the club need to invest some proper money into it.

Covid forced to upgrade it massively, but it needs more.

19 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Okay, replying to your own post is about the same level as laughing at your own jokes.

Having sent a coherent email to streamamg.com asking them to correct a double billing error of the 3-game package (as noted above), I get two seemingly automated emails from them explaining

(a) how I can subscribe to a package. Thanks but I've already subscribed (twice, not my error)

(b) how I can cancel a package - which I would have done myself on the duplicate package if it was possible to do (there is no cancel option)

I'd rather have no response that a useless one (or two in this case).

@JerrySLOis there anything you can do to sort this out - I could forward you the email I sent them - if not I'll have go to paypal and dispute the erroneous transaction and put bristol city on the naughty step.

Mate, I wouldn’t hold your breathe. I got double charged for the audio pass last season. They just couldn’t work out I had paid twice (bank statement provided) and said it wasn’t possible and closed the ticket down. Never did get a refund

Archived