IGNORED

Bristol City v Celtic

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Can’t be bothered to keep checking back, wasting more time just in case it gets fixed. Anyone know the process for getting a refund? Is it via City or some streaming company?

From the FAQs: https://robinstv.bcfc.co.uk/faq/

I’m having issues with my video or audio feed. What can I do?

During the game, please report your technical issues to Bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com who can investigate whether there is a problem with the broadcast. If there are no issues at the broadcast end, we will need to complete troubleshooting steps, these may involve confirming details about the device, software and your internet connection. *Please note, that it is your responsibility to ensure you are using compatible technology ahead of purchasing a live subscription.

How do I get a refund?

Refunds can only be issued for those who have reported a technical issue during the game and it proves to be a fault of our providers and cannot be rectified. Please note, that if you do not watch a stream through choice, or don’t report a technical issue to customer service during the game, we will not be able to issue a refund.

Refunds will not be issued for supporters attempting to access via a VPN or using a smartphone or tablet browser.

3 minutes ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

Can’t be bothered to keep checking back, wasting more time just in case it gets fixed. Anyone know the process for getting a refund? Is it via City or some streaming company?

You'll be lucky, we had this issue with a game towards the end of last season, lots of fans missed the first 20 mins and nobody got a penny back. I emailed but they refused to refund.

Just now, REDOXO said:

What's the score?

0-0

It's passing/movement practice for Celtic and a chasing/fitness test for us.

No efforts on goal for us. 

Acouple of near efforts from Celtic, but nothing to really bother Max yet.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

One or two?

Kalas, Nagy, Wells, Williams, Semenyo, Bentley..

We won’t be signing a winger, either.

All of which will make us slightly less shit!

Kalas poor all season, Nagy hit and miss, Wells is ok, couldn’t comment on Williams but I would guess signing two central midfielders tells you what you need to know about our hopes of his fitness, Semenyo not too championship quality… I will give you Bentley though

Archived