IGNORED

robins tv

REDOXO

Talking to SL, glad to be back after 16 mths. Praised MA for leaving a legacy. Good we are playing top teams in our friendlies. Focus over next couple of years to get to Prem, we have all the infastructure. Bristol City is a rollercoaster, he cant wait for season to start

• Admin
11 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

So annoying, I missed 20 mins of a game last season, e mailed to complain and got nothing back despite buying every match last season. I've paid £20 and now can't see anything.

I'm still waiting for a reply to the Derby game where I couldn't get anything. 

Won't waste my money anytime soon 

Tinnion also saying lots of togetherness, naming young players we are bringing on. Academy staff stepping up to another level. All working together etc , etc. Tinnion can see light at the end of the tunnel

Absolute shambles. £140 a year for my overseas pass + £20 for these "nothing games" and this just adds to the list of games I can't watch from kick off. 

Infrastructure to get to the prem, eh Steve? We haven't even got the infrastructure to play video. 

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

No go here too.  Been logged in since 7.15 and it says but my account has insufficient privileges.  I'm outside the UK and my £140 package is supposed to run until December

Same out here @wendyredredrobin. I'd have been better off grabbing a flight back to Bristol and bribing the pilot to keep circling over the game!  Just wondering what they're really doing with my monthly standing order.  Shoddy.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I’m sorry but for the club’s Twitter feed to carry on as normal and not even mention the problem in over 35 minutes is a disgrace. Absolute disgrace 

Jerry tweeted, see previous page

Archived