IGNORED

Do I need to buy a ticket for Blackpool (STH)?

Gifford2

6 minutes ago, Gifford2 said:

Season Card Holders and City Members were offered the opportunity to confirm their attendance at the start of the week before general sale commenced today (July 15th, 10am).

Have I missed something? 

I don’t know but sths were offered the chance to buy extra tickets for their friends.

I was going to ask how the club were going to confirm how they'll manage any capacity restrictions if we've sold more STs than can be accommodated. 

Can see this getting messy :yawn:

Appreciate this is really challenging times though so I'm sure the club will try to do their best. 

Looking at the OS it says additional tickets for STH.

1475115257_Screenshot2021-07-15at10_57_14.thumb.png.dec44ff670d2126c2058eea594785d17.png

As for COVID measures, I'm surprised they're not waiting until after the 19th. With rates rising it may be a bit previous. But giving that the Gov don't seem to give a flying **** about safety of the population, and are more worried about getting the economy going I think things will reopen as planned.  I do wonder if masks may have to be worn inside still though.

23 minutes ago, Gifford2 said:

Season Card Holders and City Members were offered the opportunity to confirm their attendance at the start of the week before general sale commenced today (July 15th, 10am).

Have I missed something? 

Not sure what that means. But a quick look at seats for sale just now, doesn't include my ST seat or other STHs around me.

So I guess we wait for attendance guidance from the club.

17 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Not sure what that means. But a quick look at seats for sale just now, doesn't include my ST seat or other STHs around me.

So I guess we wait for attendance guidance from the club.

Just spoken to Supporter Services to check. ST holders will be in attendance as normal and no confirmation needed to be made, it's the the wording on that news story is a little misleading.

They also confirmed they expecting full capacity to be available and Blackpool have been given the usual away fans allowance.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Looking at the OS it says additional tickets for STH.

1475115257_Screenshot2021-07-15at10_57_14.thumb.png.dec44ff670d2126c2058eea594785d17.png

As for COVID measures, I'm surprised they're not waiting until after the 19th. With rates rising it may be a bit previous. But giving that the Gov don't seem to give a flying **** about safety of the population, and are more worried about getting the economy going I think things will reopen as planned.  I do wonder if masks may have to be worn inside still though.

The Government have spent the last 16 months "giving a **** about our health". Basically , they are now handing it over to us, as organisations and individuals to manage this situation ourselves.

8 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

The Government have spent the last 16 months "giving a **** about our health". Basically , they are now handing it over to us, as organisations and individuals to manage this situation ourselves.

I don't think the forum needs another debate, but I do think handing the choices over to the Peoples common sense is a ridiculous plan. I give you that a majority are sensible , right thinking and stand up. Then there are the ones that stick flares up their arse for fun.

• Admin
1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

Just spoken to Supporter Services to check. ST holders will be in attendance as normal and no confirmation needed to be made, it's the the wording on that news story is a little misleading.

They also confirmed they expecting full capacity to be available and Blackpool have been given the usual away fans allowance.

Question resolved above - no need for another thread debating covid measures

• The topic was locked

Archived