IGNORED

If OTIB did Merchandise ...

The Original OTIB

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

How about “Match Day Thread” on poor stitched t-shirt?

An entire match day thread typed out in small print. On a tea towel. A good thread, maybe the one where we went from 3-0 up to 3-3 against Sunderland recently.

Alternatively a shot map of every shot on target achieved under Dean Holden.

9 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

An entire match day thread typed out in small print. On a tea towel. A good thread, maybe the one where we went from 3-0 up to 3-3 against Sunderland recently.

All time statistics of misery on a tea towel ... commemorating the lows. I like it. Perhaps toilet paper as well.

16 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I like the idea of a whole match day thread in miniature font on the front of a t shirt with “CONDENSED VERSION: we are shit” in big letters on the back 

Just had to add the to the one below.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

You could have all the above if you used this design that has been used for Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime.

Screenshot_20210715-170113_Chrome~2.jpg

1884347905_Screenshot2021-07-15at19_05_56.thumb.png.dcd96839817bdf514fc1e49dbf7f2dc6.png

Back on the thread ..... would go down a storm IMO

2_00d6bb1f5b-asket_tee_white_cart_thumb-original.thumb.jpg.af98443ab17f4d9dd8e9562bbbdc2722.jpg

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Do I get royalties?

I am sure an agreement could be reached using various mind-blowing charts,graphs,diagrams and graphics that will utterly bamboozle you into thinking you are onto a life altering income stream when in fact you will actually be receiving the square route of bugger all!

Just now, Slacker said:

I am sure an agreement could be reached using various mind-blowing charts,graphs,diagrams and graphics that will utterly bamboozle you into thinking you are onto a life altering income stream when in fact you will actually be receiving the square route of bugger all!

Is this a similar myth to - “the shirt sales will cover it” ?

Archived