IGNORED

If OTIB did Merchandise ...

The Original OTIB

4 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Deals Dead, Move On.

Unlike the Taylor Moore permanent transfer to Southend that you announced on here was “confirmed” because he’d told you so, to your face ... apologies Agard for bringing up that pile of crap again ... but it still makes me chuckle - the complete and utter bare faced fabrication that you posted on here insisting it was true when you knew 100% that you were making it up - I haven’t been able to take your posts seriously since ... apologies again for bringing it up, I’m probably out of order but why do people do that crap?! 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Unlike the Taylor Moore permanent transfer to Southend that you announced on here was “confirmed” because he’d told you so, to your face ... apologies Agard for bringing up that pile of crap again ... but it still makes me chuckle - the complete and utter bare faced fabrication that you posted on here insisting it was true when you knew 100% that you were making it up - I haven’t been able to take your posts seriously since ... apologies again for bringing it up, I’m probably out of order but why do people do that crap?! 

Deals Dead, Move On.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That'll never fit on a t-shirt.

Archived