IGNORED

Under 23's

Gillies Downs Leeds

8 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

Quite a few. I didn’t recognise some of the players, but Towler and Moore made up 2 of the back 3. Pearson and Janneh wing backs. Britton and Conway up top. Marlee Francios and Benyous in midfield. 
Janneh got moved up top towards the end. Has he played lwb before? An experiment maybe??? Goalie (Harvey Wiles-whatsi) looked good too - looks a bit on the short side though. 
another note on Pearson - he looked as fit a butchers dog, and was running hard right til the end, which I’m sure Big Nige will have loved. 

Was the 3rd centre back very tall? Just thinking it might have been Josh Low?

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Was the 3rd centre back very tall? Just thinking it might have been Josh Low?

Yes, he was huge. And now you say his name, I’m sure that’s what I heard. The other one I didn’t recognise was #8, a sort of box-to-box mid. 

4 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

Yes, he was huge. And now you say his name, I’m sure that’s what I heard. The other one I didn’t recognise was #8, a sort of box-to-box mid. 

Sorry, you have reached the limit of my U23's knowledge I think. Josh Owers maybe?

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Wow that looks an attacking line up. Wingers as wing backs, 2 strikers, wingers in the midfield.

I reckon Joe Low must be about 6 foot 6. 

The midfielder might be Owers. We seem like we don't have loads in that position in the 23s. Morton I think is still at MK. Maybe it is Kadji stepping up from the 18s, he looks a real prospect.

Kanji is black, and gonna be a unit.

Archived