IGNORED

Ben White

Philly The Kid

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

I respect your opinion but you're wrong. 

Arsenal are hardly stacked full of leaders are they?

Hmm!  Whether White signs for them or not has no bearing on the perceived lack of leadership at Arsenal.  They have signed White because he is young and talented, and has been recruited purely to add ability to the back line.  There is plenty of time to add experience to the squad.  I don't see the point in signing someone "Just" for their qualities of leadership....the fact that Southgate picked him for the Engerland squad over Dunk and Webster says it all.   Over and Out

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

Hmm!  Whether White signs for them or not has no bearing on the perceived lack of leadership at Arsenal.  They have signed White because he is young and talented, and has been recruited purely to add ability to the back line.  There is plenty of time to add experience to the squad.  I don't see the point in signing someone "Just" for their qualities of leadership....the fact that Southgate picked him for the Engerland squad over Dunk and Webster says it all.   Over and Out

Nope. Southgate picked him to train with the main squad. He was on the bench once I believe and that was because others were either self isolating or left out to avoid a yellow. Basically Southgate sees him as a long term England player. 

A rudderless team  needs leadership as a priority. If Arsenal turn into a top 4 side then I stand corrected. They won't though as they have sod all back bone. 

4 hours ago, The Bard said:

Nope. Southgate picked him to train with the main squad. He was on the bench once I believe and that was because others were either self isolating or left out to avoid a yellow. Basically Southgate sees him as a long term England player. 

A rudderless team  needs leadership as a priority. If Arsenal turn into a top 4 side then I stand corrected. They won't though as they have sod all back bone. 

My My  .........you appear to have a real Arsenal fixation.  Not only that,  but a pedant to boot?    If Southgate sees him as a long term Engerland player then there is no more to be said?        PS. Could you be a closet Man U fan?

Archived