IGNORED

Joe Low

Bat Fastard

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Or even Gordon’s grandson/great grandson?

Definitely not. I worked with Josh's dad for many years.

Despite beginning his playing career with the Gas, Josh used to watch City in the old enclosure terrace with his Dad, before he turned pro.

Lost contact with his Dad since I retired, but I've no doubt that he will be thrilled that his Grandson Joe had signed with us. 

13 hours ago, Bat Fastard said:

Looks to be very tall in the picture on the main site. Does anyone know how tall he is?  He looks to be in Flint territory, but pictures can be misleading.

It is not misleading, he is very close to Flint height and frame. Captain today in his first game back after injury.

Just now, JonDolman said:

I still haven't seen Low play. He was a striker and then a winger in his younger days. Surely that suggests he's decent on the ball?

He certainly is, good long passing range and can bring the ball out well, needs to avoid those nagging injuries that "big framed" players tend to pick up.

1 hour ago, VT05763 said:

It is not misleading, he is very close to Flint height and frame. Captain today in his first game back after injury.

Yep, he’s had a few, missed a lot of the first half of last season, came back, then out again.

15 hours ago, Red Skin said:

If there's one thing I hate more than rugby, it's that ******* song. 

Hold it, hold it. What the hell is that shit? I meant a song. A real song. Something like, "Swing low Sweet chariot." [the workers don't have a clue] Don't know that one, huh? How about "De Camptown Ladies"?

21 minutes ago, Red Billy said:

Hold it, hold it. What the hell is that shit? I meant a song. A real song. Something like, "Swing low Sweet chariot." [the workers don't have a clue] Don't know that one, huh? How about "De Camptown Ladies"?

"Do dah................." :) 

blazing saddles GIF

Archived