IGNORED

The Media Team seem to be upping their game

pl00peh91

I’ve noticed a lot more content this pre-season, with 9 Robins Uncuts already and quite a few little interview snippets and behind the scenes stuff. Going into more depth on the medical side of things too - possibly looking to show the fans the level of change since last season and the number of injuries etc. Good to see and hoping the levels of communication from the club remain this consistent moving forward!

6 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Pretty sure they listen to feedback and are willing it’s just feasibility a lot of the time. Last season especially a lot will have been asked ‘is it necessary’ with Covid.

Dave Barton is happy to receive feedback, can’t always act upon it though.

They still post stupid stuff though. 

Taylor Moore scored a volley from about 6 yards out and Ryan Morgan posted ‘STOP THAT’ as if it was some 40 yarder. 

A few years ago we got interviews from Steve Allen etc. It just shows they’ve done a bad job for a few seasons & are now getting better at it.

9 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Taylor Moore scored a volley from about 6 yards out and Ryan Morgan posted ‘STOP THAT’ as if it was some 40 yarder. 

A few years ago we got interviews from Steve Allen etc. It just shows they’ve done a bad job for a few seasons & are now getting better at it.

I thought it was a bad first touch ?

9 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

So a (relatively) young player who has had a tough 2 seasons scores a decent finish in training then has a big smile on his face as though he really enjoyed it, the social media team big him up a bit bearing in mind Moore is quite active on Twitter so would have seen it and made him feel even better and you think it's stupid?

What did you say when your kids brought you the old dried spaghetti picture? "This is s**t"

31 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

This mornings offering with Pat Mountain and the keepers(good name for a band), is excellent.

Tennis balls after Wimbledon?  Wouldn't want to a keeper after the Olympics with Pat alternating between hurling a shot put, a discus and a javelin at me to stop! 

Good video.  Physically, throwing yourself to the ground constantly must really take its toll on keepers' bodies. 

19 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

Tennis balls after Wimbledon?  Wouldn't want to a keeper after the Olympics with Pat alternating between hurling a shot put, a discus and a javelin at me to stop! 

Good video.  Physically, throwing yourself to the ground constantly must really take its toll on keepers' bodies. 

It doesn`t seem to have done Cristiano Ronaldo any harm

12 hours ago, pl00peh91 said:

I’ve noticed a lot more content this pre-season, with 9 Robins Uncuts already and quite a few little interview snippets and behind the scenes stuff. Going into more depth on the medical side of things too - possibly looking to show the fans the level of change since last season and the number of injuries etc. Good to see and hoping the levels of communication from the club remain this consistent moving forward!

sorry but is your point. The club seems to be open and honest on training and puts up daily visability of this aspect. 

Injuries where there are always injuries but what comparison are you talking about.

Well it's certainly better than last season. 

The bit that surprised me was the comment that due to COVID last season it was basically 30 to 40 mins a day - that explains a lot, you clearly couldn't show a video based on 30 to 40 mins but no way can you condition your body for 90 minutes (let alone a full season) of championship football for a season by doing 30 to 40 mins training for a few weeks. 

On 18/07/2021 at 01:09, Carey 6 said:

True, but a lot of fans still like watching it! I as someone who wakes up early enjoy sitting with dog and watching crap city media videos! ?

4 minutes ago, Judda said:

True, but a lot of fans still like watching it! I as someone who wakes up early enjoy sitting with dog and watching crap city media videos! ?

The long form more educational stuff is really good. Lots of us on the forum have been pushing for this for a while. 

IMO, and I appreciate it’s subjective, it’s the naff jokey stuff they still get slightly wrong. The current media team always have.

35 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Oopsie for the media team!

For those who don't know that paragraph of Latin is used as placeholder text in a lot of design software - included so it is hard to miss to avoid mistakes like this!

239913178_10158476684898790_3469759225073665626_n.jpg

I knew Chris Martin was getting on, but no way did I think he was a fluent speaker of Latin.

Romanes eunt domus?

Poor use of the ablative, if you ask me.

Archived