IGNORED

Premier league player arrested

The Batman

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/07/19/premier-league-player-arrested-suspicion-child-sex-offences/amp/

Won't say on here who it is believed to be but it seems to be one of two. But one is getting the full attention but I will wait until the authorities announce said person due to possible legal actions.

A few years back I was involved in a rape and murder trial (I found the young girl the following morning) and people were spreading rumours online as to who it was because the person who did it couldn't be named for legal reasons (under age himself) and when I went to court, it was not anyone who I had seen, so just be cautious about it all. 

56 minutes ago, The Batman said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/07/19/premier-league-player-arrested-suspicion-child-sex-offences/amp/

Won't say on here who it is believed to be but it seems to be one of two. But one is getting the full attention but I will wait until the authorities announce said person due to possible legal actions.

A few years back I was involved in a rape and murder trial (I found the young girl the following morning) and people were spreading rumours online as to who it was because the person who did it couldn't be named for legal reasons (under age himself) and when I went to court, it was not anyone who I had seen, so just be cautious about it all. 

The difference here is that Everton have released a statement. All you then have to do is look at 31 year olds who play for Everton………..

36 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

The difference here is that Everton have released a statement. All you then have to do is look at 31 year olds who play for Everton………..

Indeed. And if its not said player who people are alluding to and its someone else, then what? 

People may well be right, but I'll wait. 

1 hour ago, The Batman said:

Indeed. And if its not said player who people are alluding to and its someone else, then what? 

People may well be right, but I'll wait. 

If it is someone else then what Everton have done is beyond comprehension. I do understand that people should firstly not be incorrectly identified and secondly presumed guilty when correctly identified.

However, in this case, it's the players own club that have thrown him under the bus effectively. That said, if the person arrested is subsequently found to have committed that type of offence by a Court then clearly he deserves everything that will be coming his way.

3 hours ago, The Batman said:

Sorry to hear that you found someone in that situation, thats horrific, but if you looked after her and went to court as a witness then you are a good man.

19 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Sorry to hear that you found someone in that situation, thats horrific, but if you looked after her and went to court as a witness then you are a good man.

The whole 11 mins I was waiting for the police, I thought the person who did it was going to come back with an axe or a chainsaw to try and cover it up, obviously then it dawned on me that I'd be in a life threatening situation too. Thankfully police turned up.... Then a near 4 hour interrogation followed as they had to rule me out. Not my best day. But they found the F*"#@' straight away thankfully. Still tried to deny any involvement and kept changing his story. 

55 minutes ago, The Batman said:

The whole 11 mins I was waiting for the police, I thought the person who did it was going to come back with an axe or a chainsaw to try and cover it up, obviously then it dawned on me that I'd be in a life threatening situation too. Thankfully police turned up.... Then a near 4 hour interrogation followed as they had to rule me out. Not my best day. But they found the F*"#@' straight away thankfully. Still tried to deny any involvement and kept changing his story. 

Blimey, your movies have taken a dark turn since I last watched them.

• Admin

Sadly even following the request above not to name anyone specifically people have continued to do so in this thread

I can only assume people underestimate the problems it could cause for Clik etc, so until the player is named there is no reason to keep this thread open

I do feel for @The Batman who was caught up in an horrific situation

• The topic was locked

Archived