IGNORED

Bristol City v Pompey

Red Army 75

30 minutes ago, Coin-op said:

is this available to overseas subscribers or pay separate?

I can't get on using Chrome, Safari or Firefox with my Mac.  Couldn't get the Celtic match either so I suspect it may not be part of our overseas package.  I'm not in the know about these things, too old to know what I'm doing on this computer.  Maybe someone more savvy will confirm it's not do-able for us foreigners.  Maybe not.  The village bar is beckoning, then

6 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

I can't get on using Chrome, Safari or Firefox with my Mac.  Couldn't get the Celtic match either so I suspect it may not be part of our overseas package.  I'm not in the know about these things, too old to know what I'm doing on this computer.  Maybe someone more savvy will confirm it's not do-able for us foreigners.  Maybe not.  The village bar is beckoning, then

Works on my Mac on chrome in uk on the £20/3 offer. 

Ryley Towler on screen  - maybe no longer self isolating 

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Works on my Mac on chrome in uk on the £20/3 offer. 

Ryley Towler on screen  - maybe no longer self isolating 

Could just be Nigel doesn't fancy him for first team duty yet, wouldn't be a big surprise 2nd year pro. Joe Low more physically developed and better on the ball than Towler, I'd like to see an Atkinson/Low partnership at some stage today.

13 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Just paid the tenner and is working fine. Not part of the overseas package then.

I had a message a few days ago to tell me that I’d receive a £10 refund for my being unable to see the Celtic match. I give credit for the club being proactive - I’d messaged to describe the problems that I’d had - responses during the match included suggestions to link in, but they didn’t work.

if one is going to complain when things go wrong, it’s important to also praise positives. I’m pleased with the promise of a refund.

oh and I appear to be connected so I can watch the Pompey game.

Archived